Affiliates| Haven Hues

Welcome to Haven Hues! 

Calling all writers, designers, and book lovers! Dive into a vibrant community where creativity thrives, friendships blossom, and passions flourish.☾ | What do we provide in our discord server?

╰┈➤ We provide a safe, non-toxic and friendly community where people can share their ideas, get feedback and connect with each other. 

╰┈➤ We provide various events that will help you hone your writing and design skills, such as weekly progress check-ins, writing discussions, and design discussions. Our monthly challenges are crafted in a way that helps you in your area. 

╰┈➤We conduct fun activities such as QOTD, Polls, and Weekly Debates. 

╰┈➤We have channels where you can share your art, discuss about your hobbies, enjoy music, share your work, and get R4R, Beta-reader, and F4F. ☾ | What do we provide in our Wattpad?

╰┈➤ Featured Reading List: You can submit your book to be added permanently to our featured reading list. 

╰┈➤Book Club: Join our book club to enhance your skills and make friends along the way. 

╰┈➤Reviews: Need honest feedback on your book? Our Reviewers have got you covered. But that's not all! Join in the fun with games like Mafia, What a Meme, Truth and Dare, and more. Destress, connect and make Haven Hues your haven. Enjoy your stay!