17.

They started dragging you to the room which on the last floor of this mansion.

"It hurts, idiots".
You said.

Bodyguard: We're sorry, ma'am.

"Be easy on her".
He sharply said.

They bowed at Sunwoo as apologising. You glanced at Sunwoo. Who made him this attractive? He also glanced at you. He gave you an apologetic look. As if he's trying to say "I'm sorry for making you go through this".

They made you sat on a bed inside the room. You saw few ladies lined up beside you. You assumed they were the maids.

Bodyguard: Take a good care her
He said to the maids.

After that all of them went out, leaving you all alone in the room. You got up trying to find way to get out. There was no window in this room.

"Fuck!".
You shouted out of frustration.

//

At the police station everyone was busy searching you. They even investigate with the last person you interacted with. Chief was shouting at everyone because he was stressed.

Chief: How could you be irresponsible towards your sister?!
He shouted at Suyoon.

Suyoon: Dad i didn't know she left the house. She sneaked. I'm pretty sure she's fine.

Kevin: That's right, Uncle. Hayoon probably doing fine. You shouldn't blame Suyoon as well.

Chief: You're right. I'm sorry, Su.

Suyoon: It's alright dad.
She hugged him.

Chief: Kevin, did you check the cctv?

Kevin: Haven't, chief.

Chief: Do it now.

Kevin: On it!
He said and ran to the monitor. He checked the time you was last at the station. He saw you entering your office and went out after looking at the papers on your table. Therefore Kevin went to your office and looked through the papers on your table.

Kevin: Did she went here?
He quickly went outside of the station and ran to his car. He drove off to Daegu.

He reached at jincheon-dong. He walked around the neighbourhood to find the house. To his luck the neighbourhood wasn't that big so he found the house quickly. He saw your broken phone outside the house.

Kevin: Why is her phone here? Did she drop them? Oh god Hayoon..what are you doing?
He said and entered the empty house.

He searched at every corner of the house and saw no one nor find anything. He held your phone on his hand, tightly.

"Where are you, chubbs?".

//

"Come in".
You said to someone out the door. You saw Sunwoo entered the room with a plate full of food. Whenever he's around you, the atmosphere changes. You have a very weird tension with him. Either he's to attractive to handle or you're just imagining things.

"Eat some. I'm sure you're starving".
He said while sitting next to you on the bed.

"I'm fine..I'm not hungry".

Sunwoo: You need strength to get out.

You gave him a confused look.

Sunwoo: Either ways, i owe you...remember?

You remember that day clearly. That day he asked you to feed him. You still don't know why he said that. What took your surprise is that he remembers that day.

You didn't even notice that you was staring at him the whole time. His eyes staring back at you. Dreamy eyes...that you never wish to blink. Your eyes slowly moved on his features, beautiful eyes, sharp nose...plump lips. We locked our eyes for a moment.