19.

You glared at Kim Manshik. He gave a disgusting smirk that almost made you puke out all of the food you ate. We had a short but tense conversation with each other. After breakfast they lock you up in the room again. As the maid opened your room door you saw a garden from far. It was at the other end of the mansion.

"Can i go to the garden?"
You asked one of the bodyguards.

He looked at Sunwoo. "Let her" shortly he replied. Sunwoo guided your way to the garden. He opened the door for you and you saw one of the most picturesque garden ever. It was so beautiful that it almost look unrealistic. You walked around the garden while Sunwoo was beside you.

He bend over and plucked a flower from the garden. "Here your favourite" he gave it to you. You raise one eyebrow. "How do you know my favourite flower?" You said looking at the rose.

"You investigate me?".
You smirked.

He chuckled and said he investigate everyone in the police station. We both sat at a bench in the middle of the garden. You looked around and breathe fresh air.

"I met you before".
He suddenly said.

You gave him a confused look. "When?".

Sunwoo: It was a rainy day..i saw you at a cafe. You was wearing a bright white dress with blue ribbon on top of your hair.
He smiled while remembering you.

You was shocked, it was the day you got selected as a police officer and went to celebrate with your friends.

Sunwoo: Your laugh made me smile. You looked really beautiful like a lily.
He smiled at you.

You looked away and blushed. "Therefore i planted the lilies so that everytime i look at it..they reminds me of you". He said moving his hands to yours.

You was speechless...wasn't expecting the words to come out from him. You can tell he's sincere. This made you fall in love more to him. He slowly lean in to kiss you when someone interrupted.

Bodyguard: Sir