4

Taehyung pushed open the door to the dressing room, weaving past the man who guarded it and walking towards the back wall.

It was a fairly spacious room, the walls a pleasing baby pink that was disrupted by clean mirrors and a thick oak counter that ran across the length of the wall, chairs were strewn somewhat randomly across the counter and other places in the room as required.

There were benches and a sofa too but they had become more storage than seating areas. Instead, the couple other people in the room were busy getting dressed and preparing for the night.

He spotted his friend on the far end of the room, a thin robe currently covering his almost nude frame as he prepared his makeup for the night.

"Baby J, guess who's ex bestie I just fucked," Taehyung said in an undisguised snarky tone and let his bag fall with a thump onto the wooden counter, the dark cloth pressed up against the mirror as he tugged the zip open.

In the mirror thin white stripes glowed, reflecting the bright lighting in his irises. His eyebrows were slightly raised as he took in his friends foul mood. "Who?"

Taehyung pulled a small fluffy towel from his bag and set it on the side with a sigh. "Jeon Jungkook ring a bell?"

Jimin paused, mouth agape as he turned to face Taehyung fully. "I- You what!? How!?"

The bag was pushed onto the floor and he pulled up a chair to sit, running his fingers through his hair to neaten it in the mirror. "Wednesday, after you left the bar he came in. Started talking, saying he would top. Of course I couldn't let that slide,"

Jimin shook his head and slouched in his seat. "Sorry I need a minute to process this,"

"Understandable," Taehyung muttered, slipping the buttons of his shirt free.

Jimin slowly reached to pick up a small make up brush that he had abandoned beside an eyeshadow pallete. "I can't believe that. What are the chances... And him being gay too? Why didn't I see that coming?" He rubbed the brush into a dark red square, a little too roughly than he probably should have and causing the compressed powder to spill over the plastic rim.

Taehyung shrugged and loosely folded his shirt. "Maybe because he thinks gay people are weird and different and doesn't want to be one of us, Jimin,"

His friend pursed his lips, tapping away the dusty red eyeshadow from his brush. "He hasn't changed then," He let out with a sigh.

"How come you never told me about him? Seems like he was a big part of your life Minie," Taehyung said lowly, thankful that the walls were thick enough to block the noise from the bar and allowed for quiet conversation.

Jimin leaned closer to the mirror to continue working on his eyes rather than making eye contact. "Just never came up I guess... Sometimes I thought of saying something but then I'd have to explain it all and you would get pissed off. Didn't seem worth it when I'm never gonna see him again,"

"Why? What did he do?" Taehyung uttered. "Why should I be pissed off at him?"

"No offence Tae but it seems like you're already pissed off at him," Jimin sung, a smile teasing his lips. "I'm over it already anyway,"

"Tell me," He insisted, frowning when Jimin started placing hair products in front of him.

"I'll tell you about him if you stop wasting time and get ready," Jimin started, waiting for Taehyung to take a bottle before he continued.

"We met when we were about eight,"

Taehyung nodded to show he was listening before he looked back to the mirror.