6 (M)

Light beamed through the open blinds as the sun rose, right into Jungkook's eyes. Maybe it was this that woke him.

Or it could have been the gentle breeze that tickled his bare shoulders from the window that had been opened just an inch the night before.

But most likely, it was the obnoxious snoring from the man beside him. The ugly noise ripped through his throat and straight into Jungkook's ear from where he laid on his shoulder.

It startled Jungkook awake as he groggily looked to his side.

He took a moment to glare at the older man, he had gotten a little quieter again and Jungkook almost considered staying to cuddle him when an uncomfortable pressing on his bladder interrupted his thoughts.

Instead he unhooked himself from Taehyung and wandered barefooted to the bathroom, letting out a sigh of relief as he reached the toilet and deciding to brush his teeth with his allocated guest toothbrush from the previous night.

After eating they hadn't stayed up much longer, Taehyung found this unused toothbrush for him and offered the shower which he was too tired to consider using before they both went to sleep.

As he leant on the edge of the sink, coarse minty bristles scraping against his teeth, he looked around the room.

It was pretty standard aside from the purple vibrator that sat on the edge of the sink where Taehyung had carelessly discarded it.

In the mirror he saw himself, his nude torso littered with pale red marks but mostly his neck. Taehyung had taken some courtesy in that the darkest, almost purple splotches of colour were on his lower neck where a collar could easily hide them but he knew he would be wearing turtle necks and scarves for a few days at least until the rest cleared.

He found himself cleaning a few dots of toothpaste from the mirror before leaving, taking the sex toy with him to put it back in the drawer.

When he entered the room again he saw Taehyung laid on his back, black sheets pushed down to his waist as he hastily typed on his phone that was held above his head.

"Good morning," Jungkook spoke quietly, slipping back under the covers and sheltering his thighs from the cool morning air. He left the vibrator on the bedside table beside the lube that was left from the night before.

Taehyung ignored him at first, typing faster until he dropped his phone on the nightstand. "Sleep well?" He asked, voice husky from sleep.

Jungkook gave a short nod. "Last night was nice. Who you messaging?"

"My friend, I usually meet him on Wednesday nights but we rearranged to tonight, was telling me about his hook up from yesterday,"

Taehyung draped an arm around his waist and pulled him close. His skin was warm and his voice still groggy from sleep as he looked up at him with tired eyes.

"Oh, sorry for making you cancel,"

Taehyung shook his head dismissively, nuzzling further into his chest.

"You have any plans today?" Jungkook asked, weary of the other man getting too comfortable and falling back asleep when he saw his eyes flutter closed and the blanket ride up to his shoulders.

"Unfortunately. I have work at ten," He whispered, a free hand rubbing circles into Jungkook's waist. "What time is it now?"

"Eight thirty,"

Taehyung grimaced. "Why did you wake me up so early? He whined and squeezed his eyes closed tighter.

"I didn't wake you,"