valentine terror.

VALENTINE     𓂃ꕤ      TERROR
est. 2022

     I'm nobody! Who are you?
    Are you nobody, too?
    Then there's a pair of us — don't tell!

    They'd banish us, you know.
    How dreary to be somebody!
    How public, like a frog
    To tell your name the livelong day
To an admiring bog!     
— Emily Dickinson, I'm nobody! Who are you?

━━━━━━━━

〔   SYNOPSIS 〕

Love; A yearning feeling all dwell. Yet there are those who could care less about it. There are people who are afraid of it, they're afraid to get hurt and used. They run from it as if a pack of hyenas were chasing them, preying on them just so they can devour their flesh and bones as their sharp teeth sink onto their bleeding body. It's a scary feeling, a scary feeling that will leave you in a euphoric state until that person or thing leaves you to rot alone. Then you're left with nothing but you're dying body that wishes nothing more than to be touched and noticed by another. Can love really be that bad? (y/n) (l/n) knew for a fact that it could and is. After all, she's been used, beaten, and broken like a doll.
Years of yearning for love and running from it has left her in a gasping state. Her race to the finish line was close to ending when she met the devil, Valentine. A beautiful and enticing thing that dedicates herself to those lonesome ones. As enchanting as she seems, once she finds her victim whom she'll share her love and affection to until they're dead and soulless, she will eat you alive like a parasite. And that's exactly what she did with (y/n) (l/n). Their roundabouts of excitement and euphoria ended with Valentine eating (y/n) alive while she was asleep. The shrilling screams of the girl was heard by nothing but simple ghosts who were also victims of Valentine. No one heard for except them and Valentine who only continued to chew on her bones with an unsettling smile.
When Valentine was finished with her fine-coursed meal, she slowly fled the scene with tears and her eerie smile. The echo of her feet hitting on the wooden floor of (y/n)'s and hers shared cabin filled her ears. Her smile and tears soon vanished when she felt a cold tug on her ankle. Valentines emerald eyes that seemed addicting to those around was quick to look down at the hand that firmly held onto her, stopping her from moving any further.
There laid the 12 year old victim that held a terrifying smile while blood spilled from her lips. A ghost of whisper reached Valentines ears as she stared confusingly at the girl that laid on the ground, "Valentine~ You're a terrible person and yet I really loved you. I won't let you leave me—you and I will be connected till death do us part." Valentines eyes widened in fear as she felt (y/n)'s skin begin to connect onto her. Soon enough Valentine was no longer there standing in fear. She stood in (y/n)'s heart trapped and it seemed that she won't be able to get out soon.
(y/n)'s body that was once a bleeding mess with body parts missing and missing flesh, was now reverted back to normal. Though, the internal bleeding was still there. (y/n) didn't mind though. As long as Valentine and her were back together then nothing mattered.
(y/n) was going to break Valentine; She was going to get revenge and let their blooming love destroy and fall apart. The once rose was going to let her petals fall.

〔   CHARACTERS 〕

[Y/N] [L/N] . ֺ 𖤐⤸₊˚ ִֶָ.
❛ I just want to be happy. ❜

   ❜