Information of Character

Future Son Gohan

未来みらいの孫そん悟ご飯はんAge 23 (DBZ Timeline)Age 17 (MHA timeline, revival)Height 180cm (5'11")Weight 72kg (158lbs)RACE1/2 Human-type Earthling-1/2 SaiyanGENDERMaleBIRTH DATEMay, Age 757DEATH DATE(S)Age 780Revivals MHA universe PROFESSIONAL STATUSOCCUPATION...

未来みらいの孫そん悟ご飯はん
Age 23 (DBZ Timeline)
Age 17 (MHA timeline, revival)
Height 180cm (5'11")
Weight 72kg (158lbs)
RACE
1/2 Human-type Earthling-1/2 Saiyan
GENDER
Male
BIRTH DATE
May, Age 757
DEATH DATE(S)
Age 780
Revivals
MHA universe
PROFESSIONAL STATUS
OCCUPATION
Martial Artist
Address 439 East District (DBZ universe)
Near Shizuoka Prefecture (lives with Izuku Midoriya, and Inko Midoriya) (MHA universe)
ALLEGIANCE
Dragon Team (Age 761-767)
PERSONAL STATUS
RELATIVES
Future Grandpa Gohan (adoptive great-grandfather)
Future Bardock (paternal grandfather)
Future Gine (paternal grandmother)
Future Ox-King (maternal grandfather)
Future Goku (father)
Future Chi-Chi (mother)
Future Raditz (uncle)
COUNTERPARTS
Present timeline Gohan
Xeno Gohan
MENTORS
Future Piccolo
STUDENTS
Future Trunks

Bio: After rigorous training for Trunks, Gohan is the last super warrior/Z-Fighter on earth after the deaths of his friends. Gohan has been fighting the androids for 13 years and yet, he has not been able to destroy them. As the years went by, he decided that if he cannot defeat the androids, then someone will take over and finish the job.

Personality

Like his mainstream self's personality as a child, in his childhood, Future Gohan lacked the fighting spirit of his father and, as a fighter, he is mostly a coward and is a shy little boy, was gentle of heart, a pacifist in nature, but when enraged for seeing his friends hurt, his hidden dormant potential briefly revealed itself, he was also intensely focused in his studies, until the time his father died of the heart virus and the invasion of the androids and the murder of his friends, especially his mentor Future Piccolo, which is the period of the time divergence, and the period that dramatically changed him for the rest of his life. 13 years after the death of the Z Fighters, due to the apocalyptic world that he spent the latter half of his life in, Future Gohan, now an adult, is shown being far more serious and aggressive than his present timeline counterpart as a teen and adult, who was quite naïve, awkward, and is more laid-back and comical (especially when donning his Great Saiyaman outfit). Future Gohan seemed to have lost his pacifist-like demeanor which he had as a child, and is shown to be in quite a bit of pain and stress after all the years of challenging the Androids alone, and has a sort of "do or die" attitude, fiercely driven to destroy the Androids for all the death and destruction they caused.

However, as seen in his brief moments of peace, Future Gohan does retain his calm and cheerful nature, much like his father and present counterpart. During which, he enjoys life for what it is worth, most notably when telling Future Trunks to forget about becoming a Super Saiyan until he knows he is ready. Future Gohan also is incredibly close to Future Trunks, and appears to even consider him as his little brother. Although he once shared the same dream as his mainstream counterpart of becoming a scholar, due to the apocalyptic event that took place, Future Gohan presumably never went to school to fulfill that dream. It is assumed he spent all of his time training and pondering ways to stop the Androids. Future Gohan said to Future Bulma that he always dreamed of being strong like his father. Also, despite his aggressiveness, he was prepared to acknowledge his chances against the Androids were low, and that he would entrust Future Trunks as the last defender of Earth.