PLUSULTRA o koete kudasai. Songohan no shin seikatsu! !

3rd POV (Plays All Might theme MHA ost)

Electric Quirked Villain: Who the hell are you!?

????: Me? I am just a half Saiyajin, and I think you should surrender now if you know what is good for you.

Momo Yaoyorozu Thinking: 'What...Is he? Is-he a student from U.A? Could he be a pro hero that we never knew? And what is a Saiyajin?'

Out of the shadows, a boy with spiky black hair wearing his late father's uniform was on top of the mountain with his palm out after firing a Ki blast. The girls were shocked to see a boy who almost their age and he was being more than a professional, however, they were still wondering where he came from, and was he a member of the U.A students.

Electric Quirked Villain: Kid, you're making a big mistake stopping me!

Gohan wasn't phased by the threat of the villain, but it brought back horrific memories of his world. The deaths of the people, the deaths of the Zettō Chō-Senshi, even his untimely death by the hands of the androids.

Future Teen Son Gohan: That's where you are wrong. I know what your kinds are...Thinking that you have the rights to harm innocent people and bring this future to chaos! I will not let this world become the world I lost my life happens again! *powers up to his base form power *

Thinking that you have the rights to harm innocent people and bring this future to chaos! I will not let this world become the world I lost my life happens again! *powers up to his base form power *

Momo Yaoyorozu's POV
That boy is not only putting himself at risk, but ours too. Just who is he? Suddenly, I noticed the scar on his face and it made me cringe to know what happened to him. Kaminari was still in his stunned state making it impossible for us to head back with the rest of our classmates. But that boy, he was really risking his life to save ours.

Momo Yaoyorozu: Wait! You can't possibly fight all these villains by yourself! You may need support!

Kyōka Jirō: Yeah, man! Besides, it's not rocking to do anything by yourself.

Future Teen Son Gohan: *smirks* Don't worry about me, guys...I've fought guys like them before.

Momo Yaoyorozu Thinking: 'Just...What is he!?'

Future Teen Son Gohan: Go, now!

(Plays DBZ Bgm Movie Special- Goku tears Cooler's arm off 1311)

We were about to help the young boy from making a grave mistake of fighting all these villains as they rose up from being unconscious.

Electric Quirked Villain: You kid are dead! And so is the rest of you.... *didn't get to finish his sentence *