Zetsubō E Hankō!! Nokosareta Chō-Senshi; Gohan to Torankusu part 4

3rd POV (Plays DBZ Bgm Movie 5: Cooler's Revenge 1211 Hai-Ya)

-Age 780-
Future Gohan and Trunks Continued their training after their last encounter with the cyborgs in Super World Amusement Park. Gohan and Trunks were able to survive but this left the older Saiyajin hybrid losing his left arm during the bombing of the Amusement park saving Trunks at the same time. Bulma and Trunks were able to heal Gohan's injuries but they couldn't get Gohan's arm restored.
Trunks was powering up in order to become a Super Saiyajin just like Gohan and his deceased father Vegeta.

Future Teen Trunks: [Yelling] *powers up*

Future Son Gohan: That's it, Trunks! Get angry! Let your hatred for the androids flow! Think of all the innocent people that have been killed by them! Let it go, Trunks! You're doing it! Now, let it explode!!

Future Teen Trunks: [Screaming] *hair sticking out only for the Super Saiyajin aura to dim*

-On top of the boulder cliffs-

The boys were trying to enjoy the little peace they have and yet, the future is still dark. Without the Dragon Balls, none of the Chō-Senshi could be revived nor the people of earth who were killed mercilessly by the androids. This is was truly a dark  and cruel world both Gohan, Trunks, Bulma, and the whole world lived in constant fear.

Future Teen Trunks: Darn it! What am I doing wrong? *He spoke out of frustration and the fact that he wanted to go Super Saiyajin just like Gohan and fallen father Vegeta. In Future Gohan's universe, it was apocalyptic. Most of the Z-warriors were killed 13 years ago* Gohan is the last remaining Z-Warrior to survive. Now with Bulma's youngest son Trunks, they were the only ones who can withstand the tyranny and chaos of the two sinister Androids. After their first attempt to rid the menacing duo, Gohan lost his left arm due to #18's bombing of Super World Amusement Park resulting the older Saiyajin hybrid to not let his brother Trunks fight alongside him. But as they retreated from their defeat, Trunks and Gohan continued with their training.

Future Son Gohan: You just need to find the right motivation, that's all... Yeah, for me it's that simple. All I have to do is think about how the androids killed Piccolo and Krillin. Then I feel a horrible hurt, and then the pain from that turns into rage, it's maddening! I don't ever want it to happen again, something that unfair. And then suddenly... the dam breaks." Gohan was laying on the desert hill along with Trunks missing his left arm. His face had a scar similar to his fallen companion Yamucha.

(DBZ Bgm Movie 5: Cooler's Revenge 1208 Cooler's henchmen Seek and destroy)