Chapter 1: Everybody getting ready for test one

Online there was a auditioning videos to make to see you can go to korea. So everyone make a video up loaded on line.

Bang chan chose some carefully. Everyone to Korea .who he had chose.

I was happy to go to Korea .there was a lot of people. But I recognise one person . She was from tiktok. Everyone did that Test in In front off straykids . my turn I was nervous I'm thinking in my mind I hope they don't know I'm not a sasaseng.

I just so good I was gonna leave but off on members .

Han jisung: do you have tiktok ?

Jem: yes but why.

Seungmin: we found out you're very nice to tiktok . He's love to your video . we want we don't want people to Jealous . So I whisper something in Bang Chan's ear About any girl . Came up to Marian turn. No she was not sasaseng But she didn't know they know she is sasaseng. She do dance going dumb but member said that's not your dance.

Marian: I have proof Because is my dance.

Han jisung : I'm guessing you think it's a fake.stop a ship me with you.

Marian : it's just my username on tiktok I don't ship .

Bang chan: We don't care about your username you need to change it.

Marian : I don't ship with Han . Because I'm not change my username.

Hyunjin: When are you not gonna change your name we are going to Blocked u A both account.

Marian : You are blocked the wrong girl . She walked out room  her friend said what's happening.

Marian : Someone about me .someone said about me I'm a sasaseng. I was doing one of my dance But one off the member said it's not your dance. I'm not sasaseng.

Her friends her believe her .Mary said I don't want anybody anybody else to get to be a backup dancer for my favourite group

Everyone went to To go to sleep its night time