(Both) Another day in Devildom

"Heyyyy! Y/nnnnnn! Wake up!" Mammon yelled outside your door, knocking aggressively.
"I'm up!" You yelled and stood up.

(Fem)
You buttoned your blue shirt and slid your skirt up. Tied your tie around you neck, grabbed your bag, DDD and jacket, and headed downstairs to breakfast.

(Masc)
You buttoned your blue shirt and tucked it into your pants, carefully buttoning the crotch. You tied your tie around your neck, grabbed your bag, DDD and jacket, and headed downstairs to breakfast.

"Y/N!" Belphie yelled as you made it down the stairs. The action shocked you. Belphie was fairly quiet and not energetic at all so him yelling your name and jumping off the couch surprised you.
"What's wrong?" You asked, slightly frightened.
"Satan is bullying me." He pouted. You sighed. Of course.
"Just, go eat breakfast. I'll handle it." You said, pushing him into the dining room.
"Ah, Y/N. Just who I was looking for." Satan smiled, closing his book and walking into the room.
"What do you need?" You asked, already tired.
"Well, Belphie's been bothering me all morning. No doubt he came and whined to you. I want you to know whatever he said, I didn't do it." He explained and walking into the dining room. You followed him and took your seat.
"Y/N darling. How did you sleep?" Asmo asked cheerily, acting as if he didn't want to kill you yesterday.
"Well. I slept well. Until I was awoken. Where's Levi? And Mammon?" You asked, looking around the table.
"Mammon got in trouble so he had to be at school early. And Levi has decided that he will now be attending school from home." Lucifer explained.
"Thanks for the explanation Luci." You smiled.
"Please keep the nicknames to a minimum." He sighed. You quickly finished your breakfast, giving anything you didn't want to Beel and ran up the stairs quickly. You walked down the hallway until you found a door with a few drawing on it, they were stuck figures and they were taped to the door, probably something Levi had drawn as a kid. It was all seven of the brothers, with a girl and they all had big smiling faces. You knocked twice, hearing a groan from inside.
"What?" A tired Levi answered, opening the door just enough so you could see half of his face. His eyes looked blotchy and his voice broke when he talked. Could he have been, crying?
"You should go to school, I'll be bored in chemistry without you." You teased, catching Asmo watch you from the stairs.
"I'm good. I'll just see you when you get home, I don't really care about any of the others at that school." He said, closing the door as you sighed.
"I worry about him sometimes. He just shuts everyone out, and I know that's not any good for his mental health." Asmo sighed, walking you to the door. You two walked to school together, everyone else had headed off in front of you. He held your hand and examined your face, popping one of your pimples and making your cheek go red. He muttered a quick apology and put some ointment on it.
"You should skip first period and hang out with me!" He suggested as you two went to get coffee from the school cafe.
"Sorry but I can't, I'm an exchange student and I have to keep a good reputation." You sighed, taking a sip of the bitter drink. Asmo just rolled his eyes and waved you off as you entered your first period.

"Y/N!" A young voice yelled after you. You spun to see Luke, holding a Tupperware container of something he probably baked and dragging Simeon behind him.
"Luke. Any of those for me?" You asked, looking over the array of sweets.
"I'm sure you can have one, but their for a bake sale!" Luke said, watching you pick up your sweet of choice and snagging the box.
"A bake sale?" You asked, eyes catching Simeon's. He smiled at you, lifting his hand to wipe a crumb off your cheek.
"The school is raising money for the exchange program, we only thought it fair we help." Simeon answered as Luke shot him a look.
"Not that I wanted to!" Luke yelled, walking ahead of the two of you. Your hand linked with Simeon's as you walked to you next class, listening to Luke rant.

"Y/N. Your phone is ringing." The teacher said. You blushed and stepped out of the class.
"What do you want?!" You yelled, hearing Asmo's smug laugh on the other end.
"Oh? Just wanted to talk, but if you're busy then." He trailed off.
"Asmo I'm in class." You rolled your eyes, about to hang up.
"Wait! Meet me after school. Front entrance!" He said and you hung up the line. You were ushered back into class as you groaned, replaying the phone call in your head.