8

The group decided that it might be the right idea to plan out everything tomorrow and also try to up the security. Chili Pepper had confusion about where she was going to stay, her hell hole she calls her apartment or her old room. She was not about to go late at night back to her apartment so she decided to see that room once again. Pushing the door open, a little rust has gathered. With a little struggle, the door cracked open, the room was just the way she left it. Memories filled her brain as she noticed the small details. The burn marks from Wizards unconquerable magic, the dent Strawberry made by accident, even the crack on the ceiling from GingerBrave jumping on her bed but the most notable was the crayon drawings made by Cu...She has been meaning to wash those off. Chili Pepper looked away and collapsed onto her old bed, falling dead asleep almost right away.  

The night was quiet but filled with tension, filled with fear, filled with revenge. The child knows. Holding his crystal fills his body with power and can make people fear him, fear everything. He didn't even try to hide anymore, he just wanted her dead. Smashing open her window and jumped in.

"Huh!" -CP

Pointing the crystal at her with all force, muttering something she can't decipher, a yellow glow filled every inch of the room.

"AAH!" -CP

She screamed as the glow got brighter and brighter. She had to act quickly

"Shoot!" -?

That voice... The child didn't try to change his voice this time, he wanted the job to be done. A beam of light grazed Chili Pepper's cheek as she lunged at the child. Tumbling over to the ground, the child struggled with heavy force.

"Let go of me Chili Pepper!" -?

The voice sounded so familiar...

"What's happening! Oh my!" -SB

Strawberry burst into the room and saw the situation happening. Chili Pepper yanked the child's hood off and.

"... Custard?" -CP

... Silence ...