1

• Jades POV•

• Jades POV•

"Jade, babe, honestly fuck that guy okay? He doesn't know what he just lost and if it wasn't for the fact that I'm an amazing best friend, me and Mia would be kicking that dicks ass by now," my best friend Abby said.

"Yeah who needs him? You know what, let's go out. You need a girls night and I need to get drunk," my other best friend Mia said.

You're probably confused on what's going on so let me catch you up...

*one hour ago*

I was currently on the way up to me and my boyfriend's apartment to surprise him with some In and Out. Todsy is our 2 year anniversary and I'm really in a good mood.

"Babe, I'm home with food!" I yell into the apartment but that's when I heard something I wish I never heard... a very loud moan.

I quickly make my way to the bedroom where the noise was coming from, and what I saw next is something I wish no one would ever have to see. No girl wants to see their boyfriend's dick in someone else.

"What the fuck Nate?!" I managed to say with tears in my eyes. 

"Babe it's not what it looks like," Nate said while trying to put his clothes on.

I just stand there and scoff, "So what you're saying is I didn't just see you dicking down on some random chick?! because that's exactly what it looks like," I yell.

He let out a laugh, "You know what? Yeah you're right. I was and she's a better fuck than you ever were."

With that, I take the milkshake I had in my hand and dump it right on his head.

"Happy 2 years you asshole."

I quickly pack what I can and head to my best friend Mia's apartment... and that brings us to where we are now.

"Guys I love that y'all are trying to cheer me up but I just wanna stay home."

"Nope not gonna happen! We are gonna make you look hot and then we are going to the club and that's final."

And with that my two crazy best friends drag me into the bathroom and get me ready for this oh so fun night (hint the sarcasm).

"Okay you go get a shower while me and Abby look for something for you to wear."

Once I'm in the shower I finally break down into tears and sit on the shower floor thinking about how I just wasted two years of my life on some jerk who only cared about sex.

After a good 20 minute shower, I finally got out and headed back into the room to see that the girls had picked out a skin tight pink v-neck dress which happened to be one of Nate's favorites. That made me want to break down again but I wasn't going to. I'm not gonna let him affect me, not anymore.

Finally, an hour later we were ready. I had the pink dress on, of course, with light make up and my hair in curls. Mia had on a silky pink dress with lace on it, light make up with her hair in curls as well. Same for Abby, except she had a silky baby blue dress on.

If I'm being honest this is the most dressed up I've been in a while and I'm kinda excited for tonight.

A/N ahahaha first chapter is done! This idea randomly came to me while playing nice to meet ya it's not gonna fully follow the song I just liked the idea of how he would legit go up to someone and be like "hey nice to meet ya can I get you a drink" but anyway I hope y'all enjoyed it! Plz vote and comment as well