Prologue

Daniela Hernandez
A strong and beautiful woman who built up a multi-billion doller business up from nothing at the age of 20. A woman who is hard working ,independent, smart and most of all an amazing woman. Daniela went through a rough childhood of trauma ,disaster and death but even still she pushed through and left the past where it belonged to fulfill her dreams. She is on of  the richest woman in the world focusing on building her empire more and not focused on love and sex . She's a boss with a intimidating stare ,eyes cold as ice and a body that can make any man fall for her.She doesn't take no for an answer nor likes to be defied ,a boss on her own way . Daniela isn't a perso. who does this things without purpose because if you waste her time and it doesn't benefit her your getting on her bad side.

But what will happens when a man approaches her for her help ? They both have the same things in mind. But is it fate or a trick?
         A Humble Queen
--------------------------------------------
Dimitri Valentino
A strong man raised to be emotionless and powerful  not weak,a cold and deadly expression 24/7,a body that could make any woman swoon.This man has been holding a gun since he was four and started his own business at 18 and now is one of the richest men in world, doesn't take no for an answer nor liked to be looked down apon. Dimitri can kill you with his stare, his heart is dead, he kills anyone he sees as an enemy with no hesitation whatsoever. He loves and adores his family, he would put his life on the line for any of them. His family are the only people he can trust, the only people he can count on.
After a year of lies, betrayal  and torment he couldn't trust anyone anymore except for his family, they were there for him when he needed them the most, he does things without regret and moves on like it's nothing. People tried to take him down but failed multiple times, yes he was born in a rich home, around rich people but he never really gave into it he found his own path by himself, he knows what pain feels like so he wouldn't intentionally hurt someone...unless he benefits greatly from such things.

What will happen when he meets a woman who has the same motives? Will he stay or walk away? What does it mean when he keeps seeing her? Is it fate or a trap?
          A Heartless King.
__________________________________
As we stand before each other Dimitri decides to break the silence first "I know this isn't the right time to say this but I just have to get this off my chest." He stops for a second to see if I'm going to say anything but, I when I dont he takes that as a sign to continue.

"I love you, I know this isn't the right time to say this but-" I  cut him off placing my lips on his.

Dimitri's eyes widened, before wrapping his arms around my waist, deepening the kiss.
After a few seconds we both pulled away from each other, I places my hand on Dimitri's cheek and look in his eyes.

"I love you too, dummy".
--------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the Prologue,I honestly not sure if anyone will read this but if you are thank you. Yall I've been gone for so long do tall gonna get a triple update.  I love yall and see you next time loves ❤️