🌹

Your pov

Their house is fucking huge

Now standing in front of this beautiful house still gaping at how huge it is compared to my house

And it's even magical!

My gaping gets cut off when I realize how my arm was about to fall off my body for carrying the basket of vegetables for over an hour now.

I really need an arm work out routine

"Let's go?" the girl beside you says as she pulls you towards the open door.

"Um, do we just go in?" she ignores me still pulling me by the arm

Oh okay I guess we just go in

Now gaping again at how much more beautiful the house is on the inside, I didn't notice that the girl was gone beside me.

Now looking around in panic, since I didn't want to look like a tress passer inside the house

Okay, I'll just leave casually and nobody will notice me. As I try to leave peacefully without looking suspicious

You know I just realized I still don't know that girl's name.

"Hey!" the girl with a pink flowery dress appears in front of me once again

Jeez I feel like dying of a heart attack

"Where are you going? Well anyways here's Abuela you can tell her about the vegetables."
She says while pointing to the old woman behind her.

"Well now, I got to go, I still have some chores, goodbye!" she was about to run off outside before I interrupted her.

"Uhm, what's your name Ms?"

"Isabella, Isabella madrigal." she looks back at me with a charming smile.

Before I was even about to say goodbye she runs off outside.

Now facing back to the old woman, noticing how composed her posture is and how her tight bun makes her look appear stricter.

She must be Abuela Alma

"Hello, I'm Abuelo Reynaldo's granddaughter and he sent me to give you these vegetables," I say now showing the basket to her.

"Ah you must be y/n" she smiles warmly towards me as she reaches her hand out to my cheek before she caressed it.

"I'm sorry Mija today is a busy day, I can't talk with you too much," she told me while looking a little bit distressed.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for coming in such a busy day." I give her one of my reassuring smiles

"But uh about the vegetables?" clearly struggling to keep the heavy basket on my wobbly arms.

"Oh don't worry about that." before turning around to face the long curvy staircase.

"Camilo!" she calls out suddenly.

"Just give this basket to him."

"Yes, Abuela?" a smooth voice calls out that took you off guard. Making me look up towards the end of the staircase to see a pair of green eyes.

Gorgeous green eyes

That's the first thing I noticed when the guy named Camilo faced Abuela alma, clearly not aware of me. As he talks with Abuela I notice how his curly brown hair complimented his round face and his button-looking nose looks so boopable.

Not realizing that you've been staring too much at him you shake your head before looking at Abuela's leaving figure.

"Uhm hey, the basket please?" I politely asked him as I notice my arm was about to give up on me and go limp.

He was startled by my voice and it was evident because of how he flinched. As he heard my voice he faced me and immediately looked....dazed?

Why is he staring at me that way?

"Uh, are you okay?" you ask him again

Dios mios, please don't stare at me I feel anxiety bubbling inside me!

My voice seemed to shake him out of the daze, but he still looked concerning. With how his eyes wouldn't move away from mine and how his cheeks looks like the color of freshly picked roses.

"You seem like you're not okay, you can just tell me where to put the basket if you aren't." lacing my voice with worries, I look at him with obvious concern about his wellbeing.

"I guess I'll just find it on my own," I say as he seemed to not be able to hear me properly with how dazed he looked.

"NO!" he screams with his high-pitched voice before smacking his mouth on purpose before straightening his body to compose his posture again.

"Uh I mean no, no it's fine your arms seemed to be very tired, I'll do it, yeah, I'll carry it." his face flushes more as he rambled, now averting his eyes somewhere else other than my face.

"You Sure?"

"YES! Yes, yes." he muses

"here." I give the basket to him carefully making sure it doesn't fall over. As soon as he takes the basket off my arm a sense of relief washes over my body.

Finally! I whined to myself internally

My precious arms!

"Thank you" you hear him mutter before he ran off somewhere I don't know. Not even giving me a chance to say goodbye.

Does running away run in the family too?

I thought as I was walking towards the door to head home, before I was able to reach the doorstep I turned around to look at the place he ran to.

Cute. I thought before I left.

🌹
AND YEYY! Camilo madrigal has risen from the bushes! It took quite a while noh? Anyways thank you for reading mwah! 😘