Telling People

Stiles P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~
"We should tell my dad", I tell Malia.
"Why?"
"He'll want to know & we have to make sure the baby is healthy."
"Okay, we'll tell him at dinner. But I'm pretty sure it's fine, I am a supernatural creature and I have the strength and health that along with it."
" Dinner Time!", I hear my dad calling. We walk down to the kitchen where I see Chinese take out.
"Grab some food & we'll watch the ball drop."
"What?"
"It's 11:55."
"Oh yeah, it's December 31st."
"Yeah, how could you forget?" I think back to 2 days ago when $117,000,000 was taken from the Hale Vault.
"We have something to tell you dad". He turns to us and jokingly says "She's not pregnant is she?" I look down and he sighs. "How far along? Haven't I taught you about condoms?"
"There weren't any where we were."
"Where were you?"
"Eichen House."
"I'll set up an appointment", he sighs. He walks over towards his phone and dials a number. "Hey, Melissa?" I hear him say. Oh boy.

Scott's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~
Kira and I walk down the stairs, I'm gonna have to tell my mom eventually, might as well be tonight.
"Malia's pregnant? Yeah sure, I'll get you guys an appointment."
"Malia's pregnant?" I ask.
"Yes, and you better not wind up like Stiles, having a kid at such a young age, you have another decade until then."
I sigh," Mom", I look at her with guilt.
She looks at Kira holding her stomach and gives me an angry look. "No", she says. Here comes the yelling.

Lydia's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Honey, I've set an appointment up with a OBGYN for you," my mom tells me.
"Why?"
"I think you know. You've been throwing up, your boobs are bigger, you've gained weight. Who's the father?"
Damn, I'm so hormonal. I can't it as I burst into tears. "He was just a guy from school," I lie. He wasn't just some guy, I loved him and he died.
She hugs me and says "Next week is your appointment."