Vier

waking up in the morning, the first thing she did was going back to sleep

waking up in the morning, the first thing she did was going back to sleep. oh well, let's say her slumber isn't long.

doyoung knocked on the door of suan's room, pushing it open for a bit. “suan? wake up, chanhee's here” he said.

but of course, he got no response. decided to enter her room, doyoung push the door wider giving juyeon the chance to burst in.

“WAKE UP MOTHERFUDGER HOW DARE YOU BURNED MY ONESIE”

“LEE JUYEON WHAT THE FUC–”

“HEY HEY STOP IT JUYEON THAT'S MY SISTER YOU'RE CHOKING”

“oh kinky”

“what is all this nois– SIR WHY ARE YOU CHOKING MY SISTER IN LAW”

“CHOI CHANHEE HELP ME”

“how”

“fucking help my sister or both of you get out of my house”

“i rather get out thanks”

“JUYEON I BOUGHT YOU THE SAME ONE YESTERDAY”

“oh..you did?”

“SHE DID NOW FUCKING LET HER GO”

“sorry” juyeon loosened his grip around her neck and back off. doyoung's glare at him sending chills down his spine.

taeyong quickly checking up on her while doyoung chase juyeon around the house with a blade he found on suan's table.

“oh my god are you okay” taeyong asked, checking her neck. “juyeon wouldn't hurt me in any way, taeyong. he's good” suan chuckles.

“thank god” he sighed. “but..is juyeon gonna be okay?” she stared at the door of her room, searching for two persons.

“nah that's going to be a long ass ride”

after getting changed, chanhee, taeyong and suan talked in the kitchen while doyoung sat on the sofa watching minions with juyeon.

yes juyeon got his new onesie.

“so what brings you here?” suan asked, sipping on her coffee. chanhee looked at taeyong and suan back to back.

“are you guys datin–”

“he's doyoung's boyfriend”

“i'm doyoung's boyfriend”

chanhee made an 'o' face and nodded understanding. “is that it?” taeyong asked.

the former shook his head, “i was about to ask suan to meet you and mark but since you're here let's get to the point” .

“WHY DONT YOU JUST SAY IT EARLIER” suan pulled a kim sunoo face (y'know the face he made when he's disgusted? yeah that's).