✧༺M.E. Time༻∞

✧༺♥༻∞

"Hm good morning baby." Róni says quietly, waking up, "Morning amor." Rosa replies lovingly.

Rosa had been awake practically the whole night- unable to sleep and ended up just staring at her girlfriend with adoration- god she loves her.

"Stop staring! We have to get ready."

Rosa leans in and kisses her soundly before suggesting they head into the shower together 'to save water'.

After the girls are showered and dressed, they quickly eat and grab their coffees before jumping into the car and heading to work together. With one final kiss they leave the car and head into the precinct.

[Briefing room]  

Jake stands at the front of the briefing room, just by the whiteboard and changes his number to one higher than Amy's as the rest of the team watch in amusement- bar Santiago.

"And with a record five felonies solved in one week, Peralta pulls ahead. Did you guys hear that I solved five felonies in a week?" Jake says smugly.

"We heard." Amy deadpans.

"Really? How?"

[Flashback]

"Five felonies in one week! Light 'em up, Boyle." Jake exclaims from his desk as the people around cheer and clap.

Charles drops mentos into the juice and they begin to erupt hitting the ceiling standing them.

[Flashback over]

"That's the sweet taste of triumph." Jake mentions.

"You should shower more." Róni states making her girlfriend smile and quietly laugh.

"Yep."

"Updates on open cases." Terry changes the subject.

Róni and Rosa end up lost in their own bubble just whispering and giggling to themselves while the younger of the two plays with her girlfriends fingers unbeknownst to them that Gina was staring and smirking at them.

"I just got a DOA on Bessimer street." Charles states.

"You're the primary, you're in charge. Take Diaz, Alvarez and Peralta." Jakes face subtly drops at the recognition of him being a second while Rosa's head shoots up giving her attention back to the lieutenant.