Really, definitely, totally a normal day.

It's totally a normal day, week, month, year...everything is normal. Atleast you thought so until today. 

You wake up, ready for a "normal" day. As soon as you woke up, you heard a bunch of clanging and banging. 

"It's so early in the morning...it can't be that someone broke in my house so early..."

You get out of your bed, and going downstairs to see what's making the noise. It's totally normal, right?

When you came downstairs...there were people. 5 of them to be exact. That's normal, right?

They were just doing their own things. Atleast that's what you thought. One was just looking around, another was sitting on the couch. The third one was mumbling things but you can't hear what they were. The fourth was dropping stuff from the cabinets, seeming like she was trying to find something. The last one was also looking around like the first one.

Somehow, they seemed oddly familiar to you. 

"Where have I saw them from?"

You decided to just ask who they were, and if they seemed like bad guys, you're gonna be screaming for help.

You: Who are you guys and what are you doing in my house?!

The people in your house stop doing their things and stare at you.

???: Sorry...we didn't know you lived here.

You: *sighs* It's okay. You don't look like bad people breaking into my house anyway.

???: People? We're not people.

You: What do you mean? I'm a human, and you're humans yourselves...

???: No...we're cookies.

???: We just happen to be here.

You: Have some random cosplayers showed up in my house to rob me?

???: ...What's a cosplayer?

You: You should already know, depending on the outfits you're wearing now.

???: Seriously, we don't know.

You: Fine. Cosplay is like dressing up as characters.

???: Ooh, Pumpkin Pie Cookie likes dresses. She might like that.

You: I know Pumpkin Pie Cookie does.

???: We haven't asked what your name is...

You: y/n. That's it. Nothing else.

You: How about you guys?

???: I'm Gingerbrave. And these are my friends.

You: You guys can't fool me, say your real names.

Gingerbrave: They are our real names.

You: Hmm...how was your first year of having a kingdom?

Gingerbrave: It was great! But we were clueless about why we fought the Cake Hounds.

???: Even so, we still made it. Right?

???: That's right...

You: Hmm...

You: Are you guys...actual cookies?!

Gingerbrave: Yeah, we said so earlier, right?

You: OMIGOD WOW...

Strawberry: ?

You: You guys are actually famous around here. But I'm pretty sure nobody should see you around.

You: How did you guys even end up here anyway?

Wizard: I was testing out my portal spell to bring us to our next location, but then when we tried it, we ended up here.

You: Ohh, okay. How did you guys turn into humans anyway?

Wizard: It must be a part of the world. I didn't cast a spell to make us human.

You: Ah. Chili Pepper Cookie, what are you doing?

Chili Pepper: Looking for your money, of course! Some out-of-this-world treasures would be great to take home.

You: So...how do you guys get back to Earthbread?

Wizard: Luckily my portal can bring us back to our kingdom, so we can visit anytime.

Custard: We better get going now. I don't want to disappoint my loyal subjects.

You all said your goodbyes. Turns out your life is not normal.

Back in Earthbread...

Gingerbrave: Should we tell the other cookies in our kingdom about that portal?

Strawberry: Probably...

Custard: Yeah, we should!

Gingerbrave: Alright, lets go.