baby routine

I am sorry in the last story i wrote the wrong account who requested the story! Sorry!

Request by: blair_elanor

Your eyes were closing every second. You were sitting on the bed trying to make the baby fall asleep. She was not sleeping well and cried everyone night, making you to wake up. With words could not even express how tired you were.

You: shhh... you are gonna wake up dad

You swung the baby in your arms. After closing eyes you felt pair of warm hands on you waist. 

Vinnie: baby what u doing up?

You: we have a baby

Vinnie stroked you back and sat next to you. 

You: she cant sleep

Vinnie: neither can you

You: i need to get her sleep

Vinnie: ill take her

Vinnie wrapped his hands around the small baby. He went to sit on the rocking chair and you went to get some water to yourself. You quietly stepped back to the room and saw Vinnie just rocking on the chair. He held her against his pare chest and talked to her with soft voice. You smiled and went to bed. 

NEXT DAY

You woke up realizing Vin and the baby was gone. You walked to kitchen and smelled food. Vinnie was there doing breakfast and baby was sitting on the chair. 

Vinnie: morning! Look Y/D/N mommy!

Your baby smiled widely at you, it melted your heart. You went to shower her with kisses. Then you went over to Vinnie and kissed him. You ate breakfast and then decided go outside. You were laying on the grass at the back yard just looking at Vin cuddling with your daughter. You just closed your eyes and enjoyed the sun. Then suddenly Vinnie's mom walked there.

Vinnies mom: hey guys!

You: oh hi!

Vinnies mom: i am here to pick up Y/D/N

You: wha-?

Vinnie: i told her to pick her up
You: why?
Vinnie: so we can have date night
You: really?, you said with soft face
Vinnie: yeah, you need to relax and we can spend time together

You: oh vin.. i love you

you ran to hug him

Vinnie: i love you too

Vinnie kissed your head.

Vinnies mom: okay have a fun night we will go now!
You: bye

You gave kiss to your daughter.

TIME SKIP

Vinnie: you look beautiful

Vinnie eyes scanned your beautiful dress. You were stepping down he stairs after you were done getting ready. You guys were heading out for dinner. 

You sat on the chair and looked up to see your handsome date. You and Vinnie had lovely date. Good food and you guys talked for hours.

You and Vinnie were just leaving the restaurant. He scooped his arm around your waist and pulled you next to him. There were paparazzis on the road and they tried to take pictures of you two. After drive you were back at home and you ran in to bed. 

Vinnie slowly walked behind you and leaned against the door frame looking at you. 

Vinnie: cuddles?

You nodded. Vinnie lazily laid next to you and wrappped his hands around you. You loved being there. Just in his warm hands. You ended up falling asleep.

Vinnie: y/n i really hope you know that appreciate what you do. I mean you delivered our baby and you are always here For me. You deserve to relax, Vinnie whispered as he was stroking your hair.

You were turning around still being little bit sleepy.

You: vin that's so sweet, i Really appreciate what you do For me and Make me feel so cared, i love you..

Vinnie: i love you too baby

You got up and pressed you lips against his. It was loving and slow Kiss.... You pulled off looking Vinnie lovingly.

You continued cuddling.

You: what Time is it?
Vinnie: 11pm

You reached For your nightstand and took your romantic book. You started reading it. Vinnie was sitting behind you as you leaned your Back against his stomach.

There was Spicy Scene going on The book. Vinnie was reading from behind you.

Vinnie: damnn what it is this book?
You laughed...
Vinnie: is that you want me to do to you?
You closed The book and gave him a Kiss.

You: maybe ...

That date night made you relax and you felt better.

_____________________________________________
Was this Good? I am not sure:3

That last Part i just saw that idea on ig and then i was like damnnn....

Don't forget to vote!!! Ily<3