1.

Start of Story 1

Starting Mood Points:

<Mood> Up (Mario) +5

<Mood> Up (Meggy) +5

Story Selected:

- Slide into the battle between Light and Darkness in Destiny
(Shooter, Action, Powers)

Consequential mood swings:
(These will happen every start of each story. Different stories will affect them at different amplitudes)

<Mood> Up (Mario) +1

<Mood> Down (Meggy) -1

What is Destiny?

Mario slowly started coming to consciousness when he thought he heard a voice speaking to him. It sounded slightly mechanical, but he also thought he had hit his head and it could just be Meggy.

???: Guardian? ...Guardian?? Eyes up Guardian...

Mario looked up with his eyes squinted open to see a strange shape with a single blue digital eye staring back at him.

???: It worked...Y-You're alive!

Mario: Ahh!!

Mario used his hands to drag himself away from the tiny floating robot.

???: Hey, take it easy, Guardian.

Mario felt himself bump into something, and he turned around swiftly to see another person behind him. He turned so he was on his hands and knees instead of his back to inspect the person better. They seemed to be female, but the helmet wouldn't let him determine who it was. He whips his head around to the floating orb and shell behind him.

Ghost: I'm a Ghost...and actually now, I'm, your Ghost.

It's blue digital eye blinks and it's back half spins a bit.

Ghost: And you...Well you've been dead a...long time. So you're going to see a lot of things you won't understand.

Mario: Like he—

*distant roar*

Ghost turns towards the direction of the noise as Mario cowers down a bit from the sudden sound.

Mario: W-What was that?

Ghost: This is Fallen territory. We aren't safe here. I have to get you to the city...

Ghost flies around a bit, seeming to search for something. He then comes back towards Mario.

Ghost: Hold still.

He vanished as soon as he came within a couple feet of him.

Mario: Woah. Where did you-?

Ghost: Don't worry, I'm still with you. We need to move, fast.

Mario: But what about her?

Mario turns towards the unconscious female at his feet.

Ghost: Want to carry her?

Mario: If I have to. I can't leave her behind.

Ghost: No Guardian left behind. I like it, but please, we need to move now.