Chapter: 3

As the beating on my mom continued...we sat there crying then she actually got in control and scratched him in the forehead with her car keys. We all jumped up and ran out the door as he tried to get his forehead to stop bleeding. We all ran outside and got into the car. We drove all night until my moms friend called and said we could stay there for the night, until we would have to go back for another repeat of the night. So when we got there it was around 3am we were tired and cranky, they had beds put out for us, my mom slept on the couch though. My mom walked in our room, "hey are you guys okay, I know that was scary I'm so sorry you had to see that" my mom said, My sister being the oldest cried in her arms "I'm okay I just don't want to go back" I said shaking in fear of having to go back. "I'm sorry baby girl but we have to go back I love him, and we have our stuff, and hes your father" mom said "I know but I dont want a repeat of last night" I said crying "well sweety go to sleep we will talk in the morning" mom said as she tearing up. Then the next morning came we all woke up, my mom was sleeping still from everything that happened the night before. We ate breakfast and watched spongbob before my mom had woke up. When she woke up she told us to clean up and that we had to get driving. When we left we knew we were going back to the hell hole, we got back my dad was sleep in like usual we started to pack and then he woke up at the screaming cry of my little brother. When we seen him look at my mom we knew we were screwed because he just look end at her in anger. You could still see the scratch from my mom car keys. Then he pushed us on the couch to get to her, he was just a complete asshole when he was doing coke. He never really cared about his kids he just wanted us to suffer. He pinned her against the wall with nothing holding her there except his large strong hands over her throat, she could badly breath let alone talk. As we were about to run up the stairs to my room, he said "hey,  worthless pieces of shit get your ass's down here." I screamed back"no!" Almost crying all I remember then is falling down the stairs or at least I thought I fell. No it was a giant hand a crossed my back he just pushed me....