Chapter:1

my name is jessica and im gonna tell you about my past...one day i was in my room, and all of a sudden all i knew was that i heard foot steps coming up the stairs it was my dad, my mom was at work so there was no one i could yell for. while she was at work my little brother, my big sister, and i got abused and yelled at in different ways. he would hit us with a belt everywhere all i could do is cry and yell for my mom even know she couldn't hear me. all i heard in the next room was "stupid ass, i fucking hate you " i was wishing he wouldn't come into my room because then he would hit me. i wasn't really able to come out of my room without getting hit across-ed the face or butt. i wish i could just run away and never come back. maybe go to my grandmas. i hated going to school because everyday i would go and have to go talk to C.P.S and all i would wear was long sleeves they would ask why i did but i never would tell them because if i did they would contact my dad then i would get beat even more then my mom would get home about 10pm it sucked but all day he would mostly sleep but if he heard us he would wake up. it was horrible he would sleep while my sister took care of us changed our diapers and fed us she would even get beat for feeding us most the time. and then we would sit in our room where we couldnt come down stairs so we would take the chance and go down there and use the bathroom. i just wish i got out of it, then that night my mom got home then they woulld fight sometimes it even got vioent it was bad. i remember one night they were fighting and my mom got us packed up and we were gonna leave, then my dad pulled my mom out of the car and choked her an told us to get out of the car so we did to get away from a beating we cried all night.