Sweet Revenge

Tyonna has been working my nerves since she got through my damn door. I was going to surprise her tickets to the Between the Sheets concert featuring Chris Brown, Tyga & my baby daddy, Trey Songz.

The concert is tomorrow night and I am not going to be trying to get her to shut up. " Bishhh, Chris is better than Trey. He can grind and all. Trey can stiff grind. It's not sexual at all. " Tyonna said and I was just ready to punch her.

Fuck it, I am going to the concert by myself. She can watch it from the television. She think I am playing with her so she is going to see what my revenge is.

The Very Next Night . . . . . . . .

I was at the concert and Trey had been eyeing me all night. I am loving the vibe between us and I couldn't wait to finish what I had in stored for him tonight. As the concert was over, I was in the parking lot waiting on Trey so we could bounce. 

" Bae, you should let Chris join us. " Trey said to me while Chris was licking his lips in excitement. Now I really had the perfect plan so I let him join us tonight. We arrived at our destination. While they were setting the mood right, I was setting up the cameras around the room so they could get good actions from all different angles.

I pressed record on my remote so everything was recording from start to finish. Trey and Chris came right in time with refreshment and it was about to show time.

Trey was aggressively kissing my neck and biting on them while Chris was massaging my chest in the right way I like then he slid me dress down and revealed my bare breast. He started to lick and finddle with my nipples while Trey was still attacking my neck.

Both of the guys are hard as fuck, I decided I was going to slob right on their knobs looking right into the camera. I know Tyonna wished she could slob on Chris's knob but I am doing it for her and maybe better than her.

I guess it was feeling to good for them, they decided they were going to fuck my face for five minutes a piece which I didn't mind. I like my face being fucked. My womanhood was very wet and I couldn't wait to fell them right inside of me; fucking my brains out.

Trey got in his position and slowly enter inside of me. "Sss-shit" I hissed at the pleasure. I still had Chris's manhood in my hand while Trey was grinding in and out of me. He was hitting every spot he could find. 

After a few strokes from Trey, Chris took it upon himself to grab my neck and pushes me up against the wall and slowly start to grind in and out of me while I was jerking Trey off. I knew Trey felt some type of way because he was really finished with me.

Trey and Chris was whispering while I was enjoying my moment with Chris's big manhood, and then I felt this weird penetration that's when I realized Trey was going in my ass with his manhood. I was livid for what they were doing to me. 

I guess after getting pound in the ass, I started to like the feeling of it so I let them continue. I guess Trey thought it was payback for what Chris did, he slid right out of my ass and grabbed a chunk of my hair to make me stand up.

Once I was up, Trey picked me up and fucked me up against the wall. I love the speed Trey was giving me. I was really enjoying this position. 

" Yesss-ssssss Treyyyyyy " I moaned. He kept the speed at its pace and I felt something come right out. I didn't know I was squirting while Trey was banging me. Chris was just beating his meat and he couldn't take the fact that Trey was having all the fun.

" Trey, put me down baby. " I said as he did what I asked. I stood there trying to get myself together. I slowly walked over to Chris while he was sitting on the chair still beating his giant meat. I slid right down onto his shaft and was bouncing up & down. 

" Damn girl. " he said while smacking both my butt cheeks. I was riding so fast to the point where, he pushed me off and nutted right on my chest and Trey rammed himself right back inside of me.

" FUCK TREY. " I moaned as he was going hard. I love rough sex and I felt my hole beginning to close on me. " Tre-eeyyy , its coming " I moaned out holding the back of his neck.

I nutted so hard, he came right after me on my chest as well. I went to take shower and the boys was knocked out.

I went home to edit the movie and send it off to Tyonna. I got up went to buy some popcorn and left the movie at Tyonna's home.

She texted me later on that day pissed the hell off.

_________________________________

Keyanna, I hope you enjoyed this. Thanks for requesting baby girl.

Still accepting requests.

- Janiece