Drunk Sex

I don't know how I managed to dial Trey' number, I was so drunk, words couldn't even explain how wet my womanhood was. Just the thought of Trey touching me sent a mini pleasure throughout my body.

"Yoooo." Trey hummed on the other line.

I moaned softly, just the sound of his voice caused chills to overtake my body, keeping my eyes closed tightly shut.

"What are you doing?" My voice was seductive, because the only thing that was on my mind right now was him putting in work on my womanhood.

"Shit, just got in from slaving away in the studio. Just recorded two new tracks for Fortune." Trey sighed, "Whatchu doing baby girl?" He asked, his voice deep.

"I'm just..." I paused and licked my lips, letting my teeth graze my lip softly, "Laying in bed, my thoughts are all over the place Tremaine." I smirked. I squirmed around a little, my panties soaked.

"Oh yea?" Trey mumbled, "What's the matter? You feenin' for some of daddy?"

I laughed a little, "Baby you have no idea." I almost moaned.

Trey laughed, "Where are your hands?" He asked with a deep breath.

I let my hand travel down my stomach, my finger tips tickling down my stomach softly, "You really wanna know?" I teased.

"Yea, tell me where 'yo hands at baby." Trey chuckled.

I tickled my fingers against my pearl through the thin fabric of my thong, "Baby my hands are at the candy shop." I teased, "They getting a treat." I slowly started to rub my pearl, feeling a shock of pleasure shoot through my body.

"The candy shop huh?" Trey asked with a smirk to his voice, "What's at the candy shop?" He asked.

I moaned softly, putting more pressure on my pearl while I circled my fingers around it, feeling it swell from my touch, "Something sweet." I moaned, "Come over." I took a deep breath and rubbed my womanhood up and down, feeling the dampness against my fingers.

I was dying to feel Trey' touch. I could already feel his lips around my pearl, sucking and tugging, using his powerful tongue.

Trey chuckled, "You want me to come over?" He asked, "How about you come over here?" He suggested, seduction in his voice.

"Daddy, I'm too drunk to drive." I giggled, feeling my body becoming tense from the amount of pressure I was putting on my pearl. I moaned softly, my body trembling from my own touch.

"Can I hear you come first?" Trey asked, his breathing heavy.

I chuckled a little and bit down on my bottom lip, "Where are your hands?" I asked, opening my eyes for the first time in about ten minutes.

"Well they kinda chilling in my pants right now." Chris chuckled, "I shaved today."

I laughed and took a deep breath, "Well, bring your sexy shaved ass over here." 

" Be there in 10 minutes. " He said snatching his keys off the table. " Leave it unlock baby " he added. " mhm. " I replied before hanging up.

After I hung up with Trey, I ended the call and dropped my phone on my bed, which somehow it ended up landing on the floor. Shrugging my shoulders sloppily, I closed my eyes causing my head to spin in the drunken darkness.

I was knocked out cold, the alcohol in my system had me gone the moment I closed my eyes. I could feel something warm against my skin under the covers and it broke me out in a chill. 

I moaned softly from the wet feeling traveling towards my inner thigh, my body tingling from head to toe.

 The moment I felt the warm, wet sensation on my pearl, I opened my eyes and bit my bottom lip, knowing exactly what was going on.

I was still drunk and my body was more sensitive then it was before I fell asleep. Slowly I lifted the blankets to see the dark blur of Trey' head between my legs.

After what felt like hours of him eating. I was ready for his son to be inside of me.

I could feel Trey' skin brushing against mine, which meant he stripped before he even got under the blankets. The head of his manhood teased my pearl, his skin slippery from the wetness.

"Say please." Trey mumbled against my lips as he rubbed the head of his manhood all around my already swollen pearl.

Pleasure zipped through and exploded in my body like fireworks, a faint moan escaping my lungs.

"Please." I whined, pushing myself down on him.

The head of Trey' manhood slipped inside of me, and slowly he started to roll his hips, only half of his shaft entering me. My walls sucked him up instantly, getting a tight grip around his thickness.

His manhood went deep, growing fatter with each thrust.

"Damn that shit wet girl." trey chuckled, his stomach muscles tightening.

I smirked a little and squeezed my womanhood against his, causing him to moan lowly under his breath. His eyes never left mine as he gyrated his manhood inside of me, our breaths coming heavier.

"Ahhhh." I moaned, closing my eyes for a second. 

Trey suddenly pulled out of me and turned my body so I was laying on my side. He pushed my leg up so my knee was almost touching my chest, my other leg laying straight out. He situated himself behind me, pushing my asscheek up just enough so he could ram himself deeply inside of me.

"Oh fuck." I cried, squeezing a pillow against my chest.

"You like that baby?" Trey groaned, pumping himself in harder.

"Yeaaa." I moaned as my body bounced up and down from the force of Chris clapping against me.

His manhood was going deep, and with every thrust it would grow fatter inside of me, only making my inside to swell around his length.

"Hmm, take this shit." Trey pushed me onto my stomach and immediately I arched my back into the air, letting my legs lay flat beneath him.

No man could sex me the way Trey can. We went all night