23. Finally

LISA

What the helI is wrong with me

I can not believe that I kissed her. You're so fucked up Lisa!!!

What should I say to her

I didn't even know how to face her.

Gosh Lisa you're so dumb.

I laid in my bed.....frustrated. It's been a few days since I kiss her. I didn't even dare to meet or text her. Such a coward

But of course Jennie... She also didn't text me at all. I still see that she often updates herself on her Instagram stories.

I guess she didn't think it as much as I do. But still I owe her an apology..... i kissed her without her permission and maybe she feels disgusted.

I'm not really sure if she is sober at that time actually but when I look at her eyes that time... I just... knew it...

Something feels different.

*sigh*

I look at my phone beside me and decide to grab it.

JENNIE

I still can't believe it. Lisa... she kiss me.

Does it mean that she likes me?

I really hope that it is true, I can't respond to her kiss that time because I was to shocked, I wish I could turn back time I will definitely kiss her back. I wish that I didn't let her go so we can continue..... kissing.

Goshh!!! Why can't we just be girfriend already!!

W-we even already kiss.

But I'm scared that she will reject me, I know Lisa with her "friendship" motto. That's why I didn't text her at all she didn't even text me about that night.

I still lay in my bed while playing my spotify. I look at my bed surrounding I hope Lisa's here. i want to cuddle with her, I want to watch Netflix with her, I want to kiss her... a-and maybe makeout after that gosh.

I hide my face... blushing so hard.

*ting*

I see notifications on my phone and to my suprises it's Lisa.

LISA

uhm hey Jen, do u have time?

Lisa...
Yes, what is it

Cool, at ur house? Now

Okay, see you

Oh no she's coming over, maybe she want to talk about that night?

What if she ask me to forget about it? I don't want it! What if... What if...

Calm Jennie,let's just talk about it later and hope for the best.

------------------------
*ting tong

it must be her

The maid was about to open the door but I told her to back off

"Haaaaaa okay jennie you got this" I convinced myself. When I open the door, I could see her god...