15. "I'm Straight"

Lol this things will turn up super quickly lol, i hope u guys okay with the sudden chance. And busy for works etc. And I already wrote a long ass chapter just so it could be unsaved...

Anyway enjoy :)

__________________________________
JENNIE

"See you" I wave as I bid my goodbye to Lisa.

"Yap, see you" Lisa reply while holding the helmet that I use earlier.

I just turn my head and went forward to my house while smiling nonchalantly. I could hear her bike sounds starting.

The maids immediately open the door as soon as they see me, I just ignored them with my smiling face thinking about these latest event.

It's.... I don't how to explain it. But like.. Riding a bike in the morning and enjoying the views. Gosh I've never experience something like that. Even thought the street that we passed was literally the street that I always pass by. Like I just notice the detail.

Like seriously, i just notice that there was this small river just across the park that I usually pass by . It was kinda hidden but after Lisa pointing it out. It makes me realize that the river was all along there all this time.

I should try to come there some day

FLASHBACK

"Hey look at that" Lisa points at the direction and I look at what she is pointing at.

"Is that a river?!?" I ask.

"Yes! " Lisa said making sure I hear her since we are on a bike

"What?!? I just realize there is a river" I said and she just laugh.

"Hahaha that's totally understandable. Some people also doesn't notice it since it's a small river even me. " Lisa said.

"When you have a free time, spending your time there quite worth the times, you should try it sometime"

"Haha don't worry I will" I said to her.

Suddenly I could feel the helmet that I wearing start to moving, I tried to hold the helmet but it seems Lisa realize it.

She then stops the bike and look at me

"What happened?" Lisa ask.

"The helmet, I think I haven't properly buckle it"

"Let me see" Lisa look at the buckle and ofcourse to do that she has to come closer to me. I just got awkward a bit seeing her face quite close to me.

"Ahh yes the strap is not that right, wait I will buckle it for you" Lisa siad then buckle the helmet.

LISA

When I tried to buckle her helmet our face are kinda close, not that close, but you know... “that kind” of close. I tried to focuses on buckling it but I can't stop myself from taking a quick glance at her face.

Gosh her faces is just too cute, like.. I want to grab those cheeks and kiss it [an : too fast manoban] .

But yeah that was just on my imagination.

I buckle her helmet already, then we decide to continue our ride. But before we start to take off. We just realize we are on the bridge now.