29. Toxic Reality

Thankyou all for the support, i will try to finish this story ('ve been saying that all this time). I do say yesterday that I will upload new chapter if someone wish me luck for my upcoming test, but no one did it lol, anyway enjoy new chapter

______________________________________

Jennie fell silent, shock evident on her face, her heart pounding with a mix of confusion and anxiety. The atmosphere in the room was thick with tension as both Jennie and Lisa locked eyes, their emotions swirling like a tempestuous storm. Meanwhile, Kai stood nearby, his expression a blend of bewilderment and discomfort.

"Why the hell did you barge in? Shit, I should've lock the door before," Kai muttered under his breath, his voice tinged with frustration.

The slight movement from Lisa sent a jolt through Jennie, causing her to tremble involuntarily as the weight of the situation hit her like a ton of bricks. She struggled to find her voice, her throat tight with unspoken words and unshed tears. "Lisa, this is not what it looks like," Jennie finally managed to utter, her voice trembling with a mixture of fear and desperation.

In a flurry of emotions, Jennie pushed Kai away and rushed towards Lisa, her heart racing with a raging of emotions. Lisa stood frozen, her eyes wide with shock and uncertainty, as Jennie wrapped herself in a blanket.

"This is not right" Jennie thought to herself, her mind reeling as tears streamed down her face, her cries growing louder with each passing moment. It pained Lisa to see Jennie in such distress, her heart breaking at the sight of her girlfriend unraveling before her eyes. Despite her own turmoil, Lisa knew she needed to remain calm.

"Let's go, Jennie," Lisa said softly, her voice a soothing.

As she gently gathered Jennie's scattered clothes from the floor. It was...painful, each piece of clothing that she gathers is a painful reminder of the shattered trust and broken promises that now lay between them. But Lisa knew she had to ensure Jennie got home safely, no matter the cost.

As Jennie dressed, still crying and struggling to gauge Lisa's emotions, the weight of their shared pain hung heavy in the air.

Afterwards, Lisa escorted Jennie to her motorcycle, throughout the way, Lisa remained silent. Meanwhile, Jennie hugged her tighter than usual, not letting her go. It was as if she already knew what would happen next.

As they neared Jennie's house, she noticed that Lisa was taking a different path, her curiosity piqued by the unexpected detour. "Where are we going, Lisa?" Jennie asked, her voice a whisper of uncertainty and apprehension.

"We're going to your garden glass house," Lisa finally spoke, her voice tinged with emotion as she revealed her not-so surprise. A sense of anticipation and curiosity washed over Jennie.

Lisa eventually stopped and parked her bike, the soft hum of the engine fading into the background as they stepped into the tranquil oasis of the garden glass house. Jennie's eyes widened in awe as she took in the breathtaking sight before her, the space transformed into a magical haven of twinkling lights and delicate flowers, a testament to the love and care that Lisa had poured into every detail.