Lies

It was afternoon and Mirabel was in forest that was on the mountains that made a barrier from outside. She was hanging out by herself. She was sitting under a tree, carving a small figure out of wood. She had made a small collection out of her carved figures. No one knew that she had a hobby like this. She was drawing in her free time too, to forget her problems, especially her abuela Alma. Whenever Mirabel was going out, she told others that she will be in town, and maybe with kids. She was already given up on trying to prove her family, that she is good enough for them. She knew that her abuela Alma will not consider her good enough, no matter what she does, so Mirabel lies to herself and everyone else around her that everything is fine until she believes that herself. Time was going past fast and she had to get home before dark. Since forest in Encanto is big, it took some time for her to get home. When she got home, in the nursery, she saw her mom Julieta with a worried look, looking around. When she saw her, Julieta instantly walked to Mirabel and hugged her. Mirabel was very confused, but still hugged her back and asked "Ok mom, what's going on?". "I wasn't able to find you anywhere, where were you?" Julieta answered checking her daughter. "I was in town with other children playing, you probably didn't see us!" Mirabel said nervously trying to make up excuse for herself. "I know that you are lying to me, you are not in town most of the time, but you are not in Casita too, so where were you. Even Dolores wasn't able hear you. I was worried sick about you!" She said while sitting down on the bed as her daughter joins. Mirabel looked down and said "Everything is great!". She didn't feel like telling her mom, that she doesn't fell like part of this family, and that she lied to her family many times. "Just know, I will always be there for you." Julieta said, while putting her arm around Mirabel in a comforting way. Mirabel suddenly started crying and said to her mom "Everything is not great! I wasn't in town, nor Casita. I am so sorry for lying! I lie all the time to you and myself, but I still cannot hide the fact that I will never be like the rest of our family. I was in forest doing some stuff, to try to forget about my problems. Abuela would be mad if she knew that I am wandering off like this. I have given up on trying to prove, that I am good for something even without a gift. No matter what I do, abuela is not happy.". Julieta felt really bad about Mirabel and hugged her as her daughter just cried in her shoulder. Julieta said "Just know that you are just as special as anyone else in this family.".
___________________________________________
Hi! Thank you for your requests and reading this. If you read my fanfics you can tell that I love how Julieta was always there for Mirabel, which I bring up in a lot of my fanfics. Have a great day/evening/night/morning!