two horny losers in a dorm together

BOTH I GUESS IDK

"Since we both seem to like… being exposed… I made a game. It’s a lot like truth or dare. Except the dare is to remove an article of clothing."

"And what happens when we run out of clothing, Pink cheeks?"

"We’ll have to burn that bridge when we get to it, Blasty."

His eyes flared. “Alright, I’m in.”

“Okay, I guess I’ll start.” She said. Earlier she had opted to leave the fun questions for later so she started with the uncomfortable ones. "What are you looking for from what we’re doing?" 

"Like I said before, everything is pretty much up to you. I'm just happy to be here." It was said so simply that it was hard to believe he was sincere. 

"Fine, I want to get married tomorrow." Ochako said, obviously joking. 

"Sure. Just let me call the old hag." He shrugged with a smirk. 

"Katsuki I'm serious! It can't all be up to me. You have to want something.” 

"I want what you want, Ochako Uraraka. Whatever you're willing to give me." Nothing about him faltered and he held her gaze. 

 "Why?" 

Because I'm in love with you.  

He hesitated for a second. Seeing her wide eyes and flushed face made it almost impossible to keep the words in. It was definitely too early to tell her "That's two questions." He answered, slipping off his blazer and tossing it on his desk chair.  “So I’ll be asking two as well, Angelface.”

She watched his movements carefully and only nodded in response. 

“The first question. Why don’t you want anyone to know about us?” He tried hard to seem nonchalant when he asked, but it had been hard to get Dunceface’s words out of his head. 

“Mostly, I just don’t want you to be bothered about us… I know how my friends can be about… relationships.” She mumbled the last word and looked down at the floor before continuing, "I want to keep doing this with you Katsuki, so I'd like to not push you away. " 

That was certainly better than he had thought. He smiled at her. Of course she wouldn't be ashamed of him. He was Bakugou Katsuki. He could beat anyone and he was going to be the number one hero!  Moving on he asked, "How long have you thought of me like this?" 

It was now Ochako’s turn to drop her blazer, her cheeks taking on that flush that he loved so much. Katsuki went to retrieve it, unable to stand seeing clothes on his floor. She flinched at his sudden nearness.

"Hey, I told you. I'm not touching you until you beg." He smirked, tossing the article on the chair. "I'm just not a fan of messes." 

Her face was red. "S-sorry! I wasn’t accusing… I mean. Well…  Do you… want to touch me?" 

He hesitated. "Sometimes it's hard to be around you. Because of how much I want to touch you…" She went to speak but he cut her off. "But the last thing I want is to pressure you into doing anything you’re not ready for.." 

She nodded and then paused for a moment. "Katsuki…"

"Yeah?"

"Ask if you can touch me."

It was his turn to blush. "Ochako… is that what you want?"

"Yes,'' she whispered, moving to stand in front of him. 

“Then you know what I want to hear.” He looked down into her big brown eyes and smirked. 

He wasn't sure if she could get any redder. Looking down she began to mumble. “Please touch me Katsuki, I really want you to. I’ll do anything you want just please-”