all bark and no bite....?

OCHAKO

Katsuki’s smirk didn’t leave and he allowed the fabric to slide from her arms. Collecting it he tossed it behind him, his eyes not leaving her body. The air between them was charged with energy. Ochako’s back was still pressed against his cool wall, but not a single part of him was connected with her anymore.  Instead he caged in her body by placing his hands on the wall around her head. He leaned in to whisper to her again. “So what now Angel, do we keep going?”

What now indeed? She thought. They were only in their underwear now, and it was evident from the tent in Katsuki’s boxers and the wet spot on her panties that they were veering into VERY dangerous territory. 

The universe decided that Ochako was taking too long to decide, however, and her cell phone rang from where she had left it on his desk earlier.The jarring sound seemed to break the spell they were under. He pulled back with a sigh and motioned for her to answer it. 

She grabbed her phone and sat on Katsuki’s bed. Looking at the screen she grimaced and answered it. Motioning for him to stay quiet. “Mina? What’s up? The party isn’t for another hour.”

“I know Chako. That’s not what this is about. Where are you? I have something to talk to you about but I didn’t find you in your room.”

“I’m sorry! Mina I’m just running some errands.”

Katsuki kneeled in front of her on the floor and looked up at her with questioning eyes. She nodded at him and he began to run his hands along her thighs. 

“Errands? Weird, I didn't see you leave.” 

“Oh sorry I must have missed you. C-can we talk about it over the phone?”

Ochako was having a hard time paying attention to her friend on the other end of the call. Katsuki had spread her thighs so he could kneel closer to her, using the opportunity to continue to run his hands over the exposed skin of her chest and sides.. She trembled but when he looked at her for permission to continue she just nodded. 

“Yeah we can, I was wondering if maybe it was time for me to ask him out…” Ochako was only able to let out an affirming noise. Katsuki had pressed his face against her stomach and wrapped his arms around her waist. Just holding her. “So soft.” She heard him whisper against her skin. 

Luckily for her, her friend seemed able to fill the space without much input from her. “Honestly it’s just been kinda confusing because it seems like-”

Chako reached out and began to run her hand through Katsuki's soft spiky hair. He hummed contentedly and went back to focusing on exploring her thighs. His large hands were splayed on them and he was making soothing circles with his thumbs. Staring up at her.  Content in how soft his touch was, she visibly relaxed and he pushed her slightly so she would lay back on his bed. 

“And then on top of that-” Mina continued.  

“Mhm,” ochako murmured as he perched above her. Pinned by his warmth, the brunette found herself intoxicated by his scent and the scent of the sheets beneath her.His red eyes were hooded and predatory. Dangerous. He angled her chin up and began to brush his lips over the sensitive skin of her neck. She continued petting his hair while he began to place small kisses down her body. He was only kissing and touching the parts of her that were uncovered from their game. Even so she could feel the warmth pooling in her lower belly. He seemed to like the way her skin was reacting to his touch because he studied every change in her body between kisses. 

Mesmerized by his actions, her fingers moved rhythmically through his hair. She sighed and closed her eyes. 

“Ochako are you listening?” Mina’s voice cut through again and she brought her attention back to the call. 

“Oh sorry Mina I missed that last bit.”

“It’s okay. I just wish I could figure out what he’s thinking.” 

“It’s very hard to understand boys,” she sympathized with her pink friend. 

“Very hard.” Mina said, exasperated.  She began to talk about the party then. Ochako was trying her best to pay attention to her friend and not the soft kisses that were being placed on the sensitive skin of her thigh. Each one was delicate and deliberately placed, getting painfully close to where she was most in need.

A sudden sharp pain followed one of sweet kisses, breaking her from her relaxed state.

“FUCK!” She hissed, sitting upright.  Ochako tightened her grip on his hair and pulled him up to look at her. Katsuki was smirking. 

“Chako are you alright babe?!” Mina sounded concerned. 

“Huh? Y-Yeah sorry Mina. I just stubbed my toe. I’m almost done here. I'll catch up with you before the party, love. I have to go.” She said quickly. Hoping the excuse would work. 

“Alright, babe. I’ll talk to you later.” Her friend did not sound convinced. 

Once she hung up she glared at the blonde."You BIT me?" 

“You stopped paying attention to me.” He said simply, as if it were the most logical thing in the world.  

“What-?”

“Your hand stopped moving so I had to remind you I was there.” The innocent smile he was trying to emulate would almost be funny if she weren’t so on edge.

“You're impossible and I'll definitely be getting you back for this.” Ochako glared at him.  

“I’m looking forward to it, Pink Cheeks.” He said coyly.

He walked across the room. “Here.” He tossed her one of the shirts hanging in his closet. It was black and had a skull on it. It practically screamed Bakugou Katsuki.

She cocked an eyebrow at him. “Absolutely nobody is going to get suspicious if I wear this.” She said sarcastically. 

He shrugged. “Better find an excuse for having it then. You’re wearing it to the party.” 

“Katsuki!”

“Just a little challenge RoundFace, you can handle it.” 

She sighed and pulled the shirt over her head. It was baggy on her and like everything else that he owned, it smelled like sugar. 

Hope he didn’t plan on getting this back cuz it definitely belongs to me now. 

Getting decent again she collected all of her things. She could feel him watching her from where he was leaning against the desk. Finally she straightened up and grabbed the doorknob. Almost immediately she felt him behind her. She turned to face him.

“Trying to leave without saying goodbye now?” He teased her. 

“I’m going to see you in like an hour!”

“Shut up.” He said simply, cupping her cheek. They stared at each other for a long moment, his eyes darting occasionally to her lips. She had started chewing it again. His closeness and the sweet smell were making her dizzy. He seemed to be at war with himself for a moment. Trying really hard to make a decision. Finally he seemed to make it. He leaned in… and he pressed his lips to her forehead. 

Chako frowned. 

I thought he was going to kiss me. 

He smirked at her. “The game was fun. We should do it again sometime. Bye.”

“Bye.” She said, confused. And suddenly she was in the hall, facing his closed door. 

That was… something?

She caught her breath and made her way back to her dorm room.