The Fight

You, Foxy and the gang were hanging out on th  main stage. Mangle as always was staring at Foxy. Foxy didn't notice. You really wanted to slap Mangle again but you just smiled and laughed at what they were laughing at. "Um... I need to go to the bathroom." You said trying to get away. "K!" They all said in unison. You went to the office and shut the doors. You didn't mean to fall asleep. You woke up to banging on th  door. You looked out th  window an  You saw Bonnie.

You opened the door and said "What?" You said annoyed. "I just wanted to check on you. You've been gone for a while." Bonnie said shyly. "Yeah I'm fine." You said  looking at you feet. Bonnie put his finger under your chin and lifted your head. "Is something bothering you?" You just sat in silence as you decided to tell the truth or not.  "Um yeah kinda." Bonnie looked at you with a worried expression. "What is it?" Bonnie asked. "Well um it's yeah it's... Mangle." You said hoping for a good answer.

"It is?! But she's to sweet." Bonnie said with a puzzled look. "She seems to always stare at Foxy and she knows he's taken!" You started crying. Bonnie grabbed your shoulders and kissed you. B-Bonnie what, why did you do that?!" But th  bad part about is you liked it and everything else. "Y/N!" You got up an  as  Foxy at the end of the hall. "Foxy please!" You said running after him. Foxy ran to the cove  and shut the curtains. You walked in. "Foxy please. Bonnie kissed me I didn't kiss him I swear!" Foxy looked at you he was crying. "How can I belive ye! I just saw you kiss my friend!" Foxy yelled. You started to cry again.

"Foxy please I-" Foxy looked mad. "Get out of me cove! Now!" You turned around and  had tears o anger, sadness and frustration. You ran around the pizzeria looking for Bonnie. You found him standing in a corner staring at his feet. "Bonnie! I hate you! I just lost the love of my life an  You ruined are relationship!" Bonnie looked up with his mouth wide open. Y/N I'm so sorr-" You slapped him ans screamed. "Just don't talk to me or look at me anymore! I don't want to talk to you either!"

You said. You went back to talk to Foxy. But he assent in his cove he was with Mangle. Mangle was rubbing his back and hugging him.

Foxy's POV

I was sitting with Mangle then I looked up and she kissed me. I sat there with wide eyes and a open mouth. Mangle walked out. "Shit!" I said. Y/N walked in. "Hi. I'm sorry I dident know he was gonna kiss me." She said. "Its ok lass." Um I see Mangle kissed you." She said I was calm. "Yeah sorry." I said. "Yeah it's fine." She sat down next to me and kissed me. I kissed her back. I was happy no  that it's over.