Bathroom

I put my clip on the ribbon and went into the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face. I needed to cool down. Then I hear footsteps coming in. It's Alastair!! I wiped my face off and she apologized for embarrassing me in the class. I forgave her and she started walking towards me.

I backed up, into a wall (I'm dumb). I tried to escape knowing what's next but Alastair blocked my path. I stare into her eyes, scared af. She pinned me against the wall. I got really scared. She leaned in, and kissed me.

Her lips were soft. She was gentle. I felt...safe. She pulled away and I stared at her, so flustered, I couldn't speak. She put her hands on her knees and smirked. "You still look like Camilo." I said. She laughed and walked out. I needed to wash my face again. After all, I got kissed by my crush, I was in heaven.

I got back to the classroom, still a bit red and Charlie blurted out, "Why're you so red?" I explained to him silently I was embarrassed from when he yelled earlier.

I sat in my seat, thinking about what happened. I looked at myself, thinking I was dreaming.

Jovanni whispered to me, "Helana, What happened?" I told him I was just embarrassed and he shrugged.

I said in my head, "What the fvk just happened? That wasn't real...was it?"

It was time to go home. I packed up and left with Alastair. Her bus got called after mine. Yeah I was late, so what? I said bye, she said bye.