Chapter 1- Broken Hearts Meet

I forgot to mention that Izuku has regeneration, and I also decided to change his looks a bit

Just imagine Izukus right eye is the normal green eyes while his left one is pure white, it's basically a way to show that he still has humanity in him, but he doesn't have a soul, Death has it

The sky is always gray

So...let's begin now, shall we?

"Everything...it's all destroyed...."

"M-my forest...my trees...my animals... everything is gone..."

"Mumei, what did you do?"

"W-What? I didn't do anything!"

"Really? Because from what I see, the world is in chaos, and it's all because of the humans, your job is to make sure they don't do anything as extreme as this, keep them in balance...now look at it"

"I-Im sorry...it's just...I was busy doing other things!"

"Other things that distracted you from your duties?"

"I-it was...I got..I..."

"Well?"

"I...um...I..uh...d-dont know"

*Sigh*

"Bae, what are you..."

*SLAP*

"STOP BEING STUPID FOR ONCE MUMEI, THE ENTIRE EARTH IS IN CHAOS, AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY!!"

"I-Im...I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry Mumei but...it is the rule that, if you do not do your duties properly, it causes chaos to the world, even the entire universe!"

"Um...that's just Sana's duties..."

"...true, but still, you didn't do your duties, and punishment is that you will be kicked out of the council"

"W-What?!"

"That's right, you will be kicked out of the council, and you will no longer have any connections from the council or anyone from Myth, but you will only be kicked out if we vote on it"

"Bae?"

"It's obvious already, I vote that she gets kicked out"

"...she is the reason the humans burnt down my forest and killed all my animals...I vote that she gets kicked out"

"It's..."

"Sana?"

"I'm sorry Mumei, rules are rules, I vote that your getting kicked out as well"

"It's hard but...the council has decided your fate, Nanshi Mumei, you are no longer a part of the Council!"

"P-please...g-give me another cha- COUGH COUGH" we see Nanashi Mumei in a broken farm, after she was kicked out, she found an old farm and lived here, she made a berry farm, because she liked it, and she had a stable water source from a river nearby, but now...Mumei has a fever, a high one at that, she had a terrible cough, her body was aching...and the worst part is that she didn't have any medicine, and she was too weak to move

"I'm so h-hungry- COUGH"

Mumei hasn't eaten for 3 days, and she also wasn't able to drink anything for three days, she was weak...

Ever since Mumei was kicked out of the Council, the condition of the Earth turned to the worst, wars always come out, most animals are dead, the majority of the water has been polluted, only a few are good to drink, the soil has been ruined and most plants and tress have died... and humans don't trust each other at this point, their are only a few that made an alliance, and so...the results after Mumei was kicked out?