1.Love is painful

Love is like a fountain. You can't stop it even if you want. Falling in love is not in our hand but we have to stay from it if it is causing pain. But we can't do it right.
Anika was a middle class girl. Who had taken the job of a wedding planner in Oberai Mansion. She was a chirpy girl. She can make happy anyone. But she has no status; as her parents were dead in her childhood. Her father was a janitor in a rich household . Her mother was a servent in the same house. Many years ago there was fire accident in the mansion. Her parents were burnt alive in the fire. Then till now she is very lonely. Her only dream is a happy family. Her friend is the princess of Oberoi Family Priyanka Singh Oberoi. She has helped Anika to take the job of the wedding planner of Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Her beloved cousin whom she loves more than her two brothers. Omkara Singh Oberoi and Rudra Singh Oberoi.Shivaay's marriage was the talk of the country. Everyone was thinking how lucky Shivaay's fiancé is. Shivaay Singh Oberoi is the hottest billionaire in India. He wealth can't be measured easily. He is an arrogant man. He hates to listen no. On the other side he loves his family with the power of infinity. His brother's are his life. His mother loves him to the core but everything is an illusion.
Let's see how he will cope with everything?