4.Heart or Mind.

Shivaay's pov
I don't know why I feel happy whenever I am with Anika. I should hate her for being greedy. I don't know why my heart is saying that something is amiss. I feel that something is wrong. Daksh is my childhood buddy. He won't lie to me. I know because he has a good upbringing. On the other side Anika is someone who has no family. We don't know her surname. She is nobody who got chance to plan my wedding. Tia is right & I think Anika is fooling my family to gain some profit. When Daksh told me that............................
Flashback-
Shivaay was getting ready for Sangeet(musical ceremony) Daksh came to Shivaay's room. Shivaay is angry because Daksh was flirting with Anika. Daksh & Shivaay conversation:
Da-Shivaay, you are looking drop dead handsome.
Shi-As always because I am SSO. The function is starting in half an hour. Why are you not ready?
Da-I was talking with Anika. Such a clever girl she is!
Shi-what were you both talking about?
(Controlling his anger)
Da- Anika is ready to marry me. I am so happy.
Shivaay was just shattered. He was feeling as if someone has taken heart out from his body.
Shi-w.ha..t ar..e y..o.u say..in..g?
Da- Anika has agreed.
Shi- H..o..w?
Da- At First when I asked her she denied. But when I tell that I give five her 1 Crore she was still hesitating. When I told her I will give 5 crore if she is willing to get married to me. She instantly agreed. But she told me that it was a secret between her & me. She don't wanna be a gold digger in people's eye. But I can't hide anything from you.
Shi- you are lying. Anika won't ever accept a penny from an outsider.
Da- who are you kidding Shivaay? You know Anika is poor& that's why she got ready to act like my wife. She is getting all the luxuries she can ever dreamed of.
Shi- what kind of acting?
Da- Anika is ready to do acting of my wife if I gave her 5 crore. I love her yaar & if I can get her in any means then I will take that means. She has no respect for this sacred relation.
Shi- what if you are lying?
Da- I am not. Tonight at sangeet when I will propose Anika she will accept it in front of everyone.
Shivaay looks on. His eyes are a little bit misty.
Flashback ends.
Now I know you are a selfish & greedy woman. Why Anika? Why?why? Why?
I will never ever trust an outsider. Tomorrow is the last day I am gonna see you.
Now you will see what Shivaay Singh Oberoi can do.
No one's POV.
In the evening Anika was busy in Haldi function. Dadi asked her to go & get ready. But she refused. When dadi asked her again she got convinced. As she was getting ready in Priyanka's room, suddenly Shivaay came there because Janvi asked Shivaay to call Priyanka. When Shivaay & Anika saw each other they got lost in their earlier memory. They both are silent but their eyes are speaking volumes. Their eyes are accusing each other. Anika has some tears in her eyes & Shivaay's were red. When suddenly Priyanka came there Shivaay turned his eyes. Anika went to check the last minute preparation. Priyanka take Shivaay to downstairs so that they can start the function.
PRECAP- Drama & Marriage.