CHAPTER 11

Regardless to what I have witnessed, I still composed myself. Not wanting to be like most girls who make a scene I'd rather wait till everyone has left to get the full story. I try my best to stay aware of my surrounding, but my thoughts are running wild of every possible scenario.

I feel him grab my hand, bringing me to the surface. I look back at him and force a smile, even with my soul crushing into dust. A host without a soul is what will become of me. I look up feeling a tear try to escape my eye and excuse myself failing to compose myself. My heart feels like its about to burst, like Ive been stabbed repeatedly at the same spot.

I walk as fast as I can to one of the rooms to get a breather. The feeling of suffocation was overbearing. Bae closes the door and walks towards me and holds me. He doesnt say anything but just holds as I struggle to get out of his hold, trying to hit his chest and shouting at him Why!! I fight his hold till I am all worn out and out of strength. All he does is rub my back and kiss my head telling me its not what it seemed and that he didnt mean to hurt me, that we are going to fight this together. Along the way I drifted into oblivion.

I feel arms around me as I move with an urge to go pee, I push up a hard surface, but the arms around me tighten as if not wanting me to go. I open my eyes to see where I am because I really need to go use the bathroom, I blink a couple of times due to the light in the room. When did I end up in a bed, I think to myself. I tap on baes chest getting him to loosen his hold on me. I get back from the bathroom all fresh and into his warm muscular arms.

He looks me in my eyes while rubbing my back. I see his eyes change from sweet to serious. I guess we should talk about last night, he says, and I completely agree, I must know where I really stand with him. What happened was not what it seemed; girl caught me off guard I went inside when the music got loud outside to finish a phone call, he tells me. Then why was girl all over you?, that I need to know. Why would he let girl on him with his girlfriend in the backyard?, I ask myself. I didnt let her on me, she came from behind me, I thought it was you coming to check on me. When I saw it wasnt I tried to get her off me and she kissed me in the process which caught me by surprise and thats when you walked in.

We talked for a while about yesterdays course of events till our stomachs grumbled. He offered to cook for lunch for the both of us while I go take a shower. After taking a shower I realised I dont have any clean under garments or clothes to wear. So, with raiding his closet as my only option I wear one of his white t shirts and boxers and tie my hair up in a bun.

Smelling the aroma of food from the passage, I drool and quicken my pace to the kitchen. I must have a taste! I havent eaten since I left for the event. I walk into the kitchen and spot Rose sitting by the table with a glow on her face, girl be looking over the moon staring at her man like hes the only person in the room. Love has her on cloud nine it sure does look good on her.

I walk over to my man who seems to have forgotten he is cooking. How bout you come eat me out, I tease as I brush my ass on him as I get a glass of water and look at him through the glass. He makes teasing him so easy. He pulls me over to him and hugs me from my back. You love playing these little games till its time to pay for them with you voice nhe, he whispers in my ear then bits it. I feel his cold hand in the boxers. I lose my balance a little when he decides to play with my clit, I close my eyes to enjoy the moment when I hear myself moan and Rose telling us to get a room. Well honey, maybe yall should leave us in this one I say to myself, but I know she got the memo.

I kiss bae and tell him to go wash his hands and serve everyone else food and sit down by the table as I devour my meal, I feel his lips against my neck, and I choke on my food. Feels good, doesnt it?. I drink my juice trying to ignore him. He sits down and moves my plate and chair closer to him