The First Of A Wonderful Journey

Mhmm aahhh...breathe, Natalie. It is real. It is happening. The first in the monthly blog series, Month-End Bloom.

Month-End Bloom is a blog series from the personal development programme, Mission Growth 360, which was launched on January 09, 2022. You are reading this because you have given us your support in some way and we are delighted to grow with you.

Speaking of growth, it is our desire to share perspectives in this blog on etiquette, grooming, and life skills hacks and processes to get us closer to our personal development goals.

Each month the feature will be inspired by feedback and insights we receive from you; our participants and the community network. We will be keeping you up-to-date with our programmes, workshop schedules and just generally keep you in the loop of what is going on in the Mission Growth 360 community.

Monthly End Bloom is our way of inspiring you for the next month. Giving that fuel to drive you forward. This is where you will be prompted to go plan, do and act on the goals you have set to take steps towards your self-development.

While speaking to you... this is also self-talk because I am taking the journey as well. I am putting myself in the pot as a human experiment. SO, I have been wearing locks for 18 years! Been self-talking to cut my hair since 2018, but I am scared! The thought of going without hair and 60lbs heavier than my ideal weight gives me anxiety.

Bear with me here, I have found the hairstyle (1 year ago). Still no movement. I have found the hairdresser and barber... I have set the date. Still NOTHING! I AM SCARED.

Oops! Hold on... I mentioned the weight thing...Yeeeah, that too. 

Challenge #2.
I have been a Yo-Yo.

Being a woman living with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), I have struggled with weight, mood, and all the symptoms that surround PCOS. That's for another time. The point I am making is that I am nowhere close to my ideal self and I too will be working in 2022 to take steps, even if they are BABY steps. This will be taken as an opportunity to get closer to my best self.

End of January, I am nowhere closer but February presents the chance for me to start. I am planting the seed for some fresh blooms in the month to come.

So, my commitment to self, my end of February target in my weight management journey is to move from 226lbs to 216 lbs. There, I said it! It is out there. Please hold me accountable for my words. I am going to find a routine that brings me closer to the lifestyle I desire. Do not worry, I will let you know as I travel the journey.

My Bloom Target- July 4, 2022: To run 1km at least three times per week

I will be cataloging my journey through this blog. Please join me by taking steps for YOU. Take out those blank journals, planners and notebooks (website with journaling feature coming soon).

And so we are inviting you to take the #MG360 Challenge for February:

Write a letter to your future self in 6 months listing the areas you have worked on since you have become a member of the Mission Growth 360 Community.

We will review our milestones, challenges and successes in July 2022. You may include in your letter:

 Which area(s) of your life do you want to bloom to show up as your best self?

 What are you investing in?

 Are you ready to be a member of the #MG360 community?

SAVE-THE-DATE:

Thursday, March 3, 2022, at 5:00 pm
Mission Growth 360 network- First Quarter Orientation Seminar.

Sunday March 20, 2022 1:00pm -4:00pm
Mission Growth 360 4 week course in grooming, etiquette and Public Speaking. Community members receive a special rate of $6000.00 per person. Spaces are limited.

Apply now.
For more information, you may click this link below: 

https://linktr.ee/missiongrowth360