Chapter 7:- NO! Please Katelyn!?

Before starting, I just wanna say, I'm soooooooooo sorry for not updating for so long! It's just that things in the family had been weird & I don't wanna talk about it... Also, I'm only have an idea about what to write for The actual play! But still, the play isn't the best! So if anyone can give me any Ideas, I'd be happy to hear them & I'll (of course) mention you!
~ Milly

:*:*  Timeskip after School  *:*:

Garroth's P.O.V.
"GARROTH! I DON'T WANNA BE JULIET! THE ACT HAS A KISS &- UGHHH!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE!!" We're in Aphmau's room right now & *sigh* this is getting weird! She asked the teacher to at least change the character she's acting but, Ms. Shellie said she can't do anything about it anymore since she already sent the principal the list of the characters with their actors next to them! Tomorrow, we're going to be practicing the play the whole school day! Aphmau is going to suffer!

(How unlucky Aphmau, how unlucky! It looks like the kiss is meant to be! Or is it?!)

"Okaaaaaay! I think you should relax!"
"RELAX!? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!? I'M NOT GONNA RELAX!"
"Why don't we just ask Katelyn to change the script a little? She's not going to murder you if you ask!"
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS SOONER!? THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! Oh uhmm...sorry!"

:*:*  In the call  *:*:

Aphmau:- WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU CANNOT REMOVE THE KISS FROM THE PLAY?!
Katelyn:- It means, If I remove it, it wouldn't be as cute of a story as it is now! I'm sorry Aph!
Aphmau:- I thought you were my friend, Katelyn?!
Katelyn:- I am but, it's just that I can't risk it! The play wouldn't get a 10/10! You forgot that we're going to get marks on this?
Aphmau:- Katelyn...pleaseeeeeeeee!? I'm begging you!
Katelyn:- Sorry Aph, but anyways, I gotta go! I have sparring practice with Nicole! See ya tomorrow at the football ground!
Aphmau:- KATELYN I SWEAR! YO- *beep beep beep beep*

Katelyn ended the call in her face, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" Aphmau yells at the now ended call!

:*:*  Timeskip to Friday  *:*:

Aphmau's P.O.V.
"So, Is everyone here?" Katelyn asks as she looks at the screenshot of the list she took from the teacher.
"Kawaii~Chan thinks so!"
"Ok good! Now tha-"
"Katelyn! Can I Talk To You In Private!?" I say as I glare at Katelyn.
"Sure th-" before Katelyn could finish, I pulled her to the back of the bleachers.
"Katelyn, pleaseeeeeeeee! Rewrite only that part of the script! I can't have my first kiss yet!"
Katelyn starts smirking, "I told you I can't Aphmau! Now, come on!"
No! I can't! I like Laurance but I still don't know if he likes me! Also, you can't force a person to do something they don't want to do!