Chapter 2

This story is about suicide please don't get triggered by anything in the story i hope you enjoy this so yeah.

Hey.I'm Diane Smith.And i am going to tell you how my life was from the ages of 9 to well the age i am now which is 15.I don't really have any friends.Just two.Kacey and Joyce.I've been friends with them since i was 4 years old and ever since then we have been inseparable.There are these girls who are in my history class and they bully me everyday i go to school.There names are..well i just call them sassy bitch 1 and sassy bitch 2 and the "leader" of the group her name is Alice.God i hate her.She makes fun of everything i do or my appearance.For example she calls me fat,ugly,slutty,too short exc...and the worst thing is,is that....she's um my brothers girlfriend...so whenever my brother is home she is there.

*doorbell rings*

who could that be?. Diane goes down stairs and answers the door.

oh hello alice. She rolled her eyes
hello there slut, is your brother here? she asked.
i glared at her in disgust, and then replied
no he isn't, now fuck off tramp. she looked at me,anger in her eyes.
what did you just call me?. she was frustrated
i called you a fucking tramp!. i added more anger to the tone of my voice.
she rolled her eyes and then gave me a nasty look up and down.
bye, whore. she said as i slammed the door in her face.

god she's such a bitch i hate her. my mother then arrived home.
diane!
yes mum?
i just seen alice outside crying, what did you do to her!? my mum seemed angry
i didn't do anything! well i did, i called her a tramp
nevermind, just go to your room!

i ran back up the stairs and slammed my bedroom door.

fuck. im such an idiot. alice is right. i should just go fucking kill myself. it'll make everyone happier.

i locked my bedroom door and made a plan on how i will kill myself.

hm. i looked around the room. i know there is pills in the drawer but im not sure i wanna overdose.

i looked out my window and realised there is a bridge down the street. i took a knife with me just incase the bridge thing didn't work out.

i climb out my bedroom window and run to the bridge.

*10 minutes later*

i have arrived, am i ready to die? i think i am.

i stand on the bridge and take a deep breath and make sure no one can see me.

here it goes. i said as i  slit both my wrists.

i am writing this diary right now as we speak. if nothing is after this last sentence, im gone.

and so she was. she had ripped up the diary and jumped whilst stabbing into her chest. she bled all over the floor and when she hit the ground blood splattered all over the place. she was gone for good. but little did she know alice was watching the whole time and finally got her way.