back on set [pt. 7]

this is a really long chapter so enjoy. sorry for not posting btw.. also I haven't checked over it so sorry for anyway misspells or errors.

Y/n pov:

It had been a month. Some things happened. I hadn't seen Jason in a while.. Wich was a good thing.. and Javon left... Wich was a bad thing.

Bold: javon
Normal: you

                             a cool guy😍

hey y/n!!

hey j..

What's wrong ma?

nothing. I just miss you.

You know Jayla, mumps, Jaden, and my mom are at my house, right? Go over.

ok.. but can I tell you something?

yea. you know you can tell me anything ma. What's up?

actually.. nevermind. bye j

Ok.. bye?

end of messages.

I got a bag and once again, put all of my things in there. No one was home, well my mom was but she was sleepint. Im pretty sure she would know where I was so I just left.

When I got to the Walton's I rang the doorbell. Jayla opened it. "Omg sis!!!" Jayla said hugging me. "I missed you girl! Come o in!!" She said. We were both laughing. "I havent seen you guys in seems like forever." I said looking over at the couch. Nobody was there. "Oh well.. guess just your then." I said looking back at Jayla.

"They left to go eat or something. They should be back later. So anyway, how have you been?" Jayla asked. "Well if you wanna be honest.. and not tryna sound like that girlfriend but, I miss javon so much." I said as me and Jayla walked upstairs to her room. "I get where you are coming from. It's normal tho. Also do you not know?" Jayla asked. "Umm know what?" I asked confused. What was she talking about? "Javon is like 5 hours away.. I could just drive you there.. even though that would probably take longer. Plus.. you could surprise him at his hotel. Just sayin.."  Jayla laying on her bed. Why did I not know about this?

"Road trip?" I asked. "Girl, now how could I say no? You and Javon are the cutest couple. Text your ppl. We are going to California!!" Jayla said. (idk where they film or how far away they are so just pretend 💀) Just as Jayla said that, the door opened. I rushed downstairs after I heard "Jayla! We are home!" Coming from Mrs. Walton.

"Y/n?" Jaden said confused walking over to hug me. "I missed you guys so much." I said hugging Jaden back. "Hi Mrs. Walton! You look amazing!" I said pulling away from the hug. "Oh thank you y/n!" She said. "Y/n!!" Mumps yelled. His favorite was back ofc. "Mumps!!" I yelled picking him up. Jayla walked downstairs. "Me and y/n are going to Cali.. so- Wait what?" Mrs. Walton interrupted Jayla.

"California? For what?" Jaden asked. "Please don't tell me it's becuase you guys are going to see javon.. he's only been gone a month guys." Mrs. Walton said. "I mean yeah but.. I know you miss him too." Jayla said.

"I'm so glad my girlfriend doesn't have to deal with this." Jaden said laughing. I elbowed his side. "Ow?" Jaden said waiting for me to apologize.

"You guys aren't going to California. Besides I'm pretty sure y/ns mom wouldn't let h- She did! She did! She said yes. She said it was all cool." Jayla said interrupting her mom. "So if I go over there- Yep!" Jayla interrupted her again. "Ok.. I'll be right back." Mrs. Walton said walking out of the door. "You guys lied to her didn't you?" Jaden said sighing. "I didnt. Jayla did. I am not in this." I said backing up. "Ima go get your phone. What's your password?" Jayla asked. Why in the world would I say that right now? I got up and whispered it to her in her ear. She ran upstairs. "Your in big trouble. It only takes like 5 minutes by car." Jaden said. "Jaden shut up." We were always fighting.