chapter 2: Surprise shawty

Total words: 595

There he was standing less than 6 feet away from you. Apollo Alvers. Your breathing started getting faster by the second. Your mind felt like it was spinning around. All your thoughts were going at such a high speed. You couldn't process them all.

Suddenly you felt a tap on your knee. Startled you come back to reality.

"Hey, are you okay? Y/N, are you okay?"

You let out a sigh, it was just Athena. You notice her looking past your head and turn around to see Apollo with a group of friends making their way to the back of the bus.

"Guess he didn't recognize you."

"Yeah, guess so.." You wanted to be happy he didn't recognize you. Maybe he would not torment you this year. But something felt off. Something you couldn't quite understand.

You go back to your own world staring out the window. Suddenly the bus stops again.

"Sorry guys this is my stop" You hear Apollo laughing. Gosh how you hated the sound of his laughter. That's when you remember. This is your stop too.

You wait until Apollo is off the bus to leave your seat.

You quickly make your way to your college. You check your watch.

"Shit still have thirty minutes until I start." you mutter under your breath.

"Until you start what?"

You flinch and turn around quickly but nobody was there.

Maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me..

You feel a light tap on your shoulder. And there he was. Standing in front of you with that silly smirk on his face.

"Wow, so the rumors are true. We are going to the same school" he chuckles.

You can't do anything. The words won't come out. Not even a simple hi. Nothing.

"Well.. it looks like class doesn't start until 4:30. Soo what do you say? Care to have a coffee? We have a lot to catch up on." He says.

Something feels off about him. It's almost as if he doesn't remember. How much bad things has he done that he can't even remember what he did to you. Or maybe he did remember. He just didn't care.

As much as you hated him, you couldn't help but agree to his suggestion.

"Great, the nearest one is just about 5 minutes away from here. Let's go. We never know how long our drinks will take to finish."

"Yeah, we better hurry." Somehow those were the only words that would come out. It was almost as if your body was working against your will.

Soon you make your way to the cafe. Everyone somehow knew Apollo. And VERY well if you had to admit. They knew where he would sit and even what he would drink. SOME EVEN KNEW HIS MAJOR.

"So what's your major?" He asks.

There was something about his voice. It wasn't the same as the one from highschool. It was deeper. And there was some sort of comfort in it.

"Architecture." You reply.

"No way! Mine is architecture too." He replies.

After a while of talking about college you pick up your phone.

"OMG WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE" you exclaim.

You try to gather all your belongings but keep accidentally dropping things.

"Here let me help you with that." He says as he stretches his arms to you almost like a hug.

"Just drop them here. I'll help you carry them back."

You start separating all your belongings to make it easier for each to hold.

As you're making your way back to the campus Apollo stops.

"Why did you stop, come on." You say in an impatient tone.

Note: This chapter was actually a whole lot longer but i won't be able to write tomorrow so i spilt it in 2. I hope you enjoyed hehe.

Soooo, why do you think he stopped?