The Stealer

" ..She even said that u just stole one of her precious 'thing'."

"Serena! Where's ur brother? I couldnt find him since this morning .."

"Sorry, I dont know where he is. Why?"

"I think he just stole smething from me."

"Gosh, really?! I dont even know about tht. What is it? Is it expensive?"

"Well, its not but its so precious. Its okay, maybe u cn just tell him tht I'll do the same thing to him."

"What? What do you mean ..?"

"Nvermind. Anyways, can u advice ur brother to tke good care of his health? Is he always sick?"

"Um, quite often. Yeah, I'll tell him but u know, he's quite stubborn and never listen to me."

(Laughs)"Well boys are always like tht."

 "I agree with You. I need to go for my next lesson! Can u excuse me, please?"

"Oh, okay, sorry for bothering u Serena."

"No worries. Oh, may I know ur name? Are you a friend of my brother?"

"Thats such a rude of me. I suppose to tell you my name earlier. Im Samara but u can ask himself bout this."

"U do really care bout my brother. (laugh) Okay, I need go now. Bye!"

"Thanks for ur time sweetie!"

"Serena!!"

"Hmm?"

"Serena!! Wake up!! Serena!!"

☆☆☆

Serena opened her eyes. She found out that she fell asleep on her desk during the break. "Huh, what?"

"Serena! Why are you sleeping here? Gosh, you so tired. Are you alright?" Asked her bestfriend, Jane Rylan.

"Arr~ Yeah, Im so sleepy. I couldnt sleep well last night though." She replied.

"Wh-what happened?"

"Uhh, its bacause of my brother. I think he was sleeping talking last night. He just so loud from the next room that I couldnt even sleep!" She told her.

"Sleeping talking?"

"Y-yeah. He even screamed sometimes and said something weird like, 'You are so beautiful, we're not suppose to meet each other and stay away from me.' Perhaps he got some kind of nightmares. She said awkwardly.

"Really? It sounds so tragic! Btw, I heard from Collin that Andrew skipped his Chemistry and French class and went to the matron this morning because he had a headache."

"Oh I didnt know tht his condition would be that bad. I'll ask him later bout this."

☆☆☆

As Serena was walking to her bus, she met a girl that quite familiar to her.

'Gosh! I-Its impossible! Shes the one that appeared in my dream before! It such a weird dream ..' She thought.

☆☆☆

"Hey Andrew, did u skipped ur classes today?"

"Huh? How do you know bout this? Ah, I know, U must knew it from Collin right?" 'Ugh, tht Irish boy ..' He thought irritatingly bout Collin.

"Yeah, but actually Jane told me bout this."

"None of ur business." He replied.

"Then I'll tell mom bout this." She crossed her arms.

"What the .. I had a headache. My temperature rised more than 37 celcius."

"Oh god, u've got ur migrain back?"

"Mybe. How come u getting so caring bout me, Serena? Are u sick?" (laugh)

"Huh, nonsense! Its because that Im ur sister! (scoffs) Anyways, I got such a weird dream today."

"Dont tell me bout it if it doesnt make any sense, you know like ghost thingy or fluffy unicorns. Im getting sick bout it." (Lol xD)

"Gosh, Im not that kind of girl! Im 11 and matured enough and U always make me mad!"

(sigh) "Alright, take it easy. Im just joking. So, whats so interesting bout ur dream?" He grinned, sounds a quite sarcastic there. Lol.

(sigh) "I dreamt bout talking to someone and she was looking for you."

Andrew raised his right eyebrow. "It sounds quite interesting. A girl? Looking for me? Aha! Im so popular even in your dream!" He said, tried to joke around with her little sister.

Serena rolled her eyes. She started to feel annoyed by her older brother. "Its not funny, dummy! She even said tht u just stole one of her precious 'thing'."

'Stole something precious ..?' "Well, do you know this girl?"

"Hmm, actually I believe it just a dream but .. I just saw her today. I mean, how can I dreamt bout someone who I never know before? And now, I met her in real life. Isnt that weird? I probably think ... that .."

"Is her name begins with the letter S?"

"Yeah. Why? Im still curious about her. I mean, who is she actually to u?"

Andrew looked out of the window of the bus. He smiled and he starting to hum a song happily.

"Hey, why are u smiling? Is she ur girlfriend?"

Andrew just laughed and said, "I think u better mind ur own business, dear and just forget bout ur freakin dream. Its totally nonsense."

"What?! How dare you!" She pinched Andrew's arm irritatingly.

"Ouch!!"

Hows the update, guys? Tell me if u like it or not! And .. Dont u guys support these siblings relationship? They just so sweet!! Lol
(I wish I have a brother too! T_T)

Lots of hugs and kisses ♡♡