Chapter One

Hi! My name is Danielle and I am finally starting to write my book on here I hope you like it!

And I will be very happy for all the support I get along the way; hopefully.

........................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter One

I screamed at the top of my lungs, rising from my bed, panting for some air to flow through my mouth. In an instant, I was crying. My father rushed into my bedroom, like a maniac, frantically searching around my room for anything un-usual.

Noticing noting out of the ordinary, he stopped his insane rampage and looked over me with a sad sigh as he walked to the edge of my bed.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," I whispered. l didn't have the courage to look into his searching eyes,so I was playing with my sweaty hands.

"Honey are you okay," he asked in a hushed tone.

I shook my head, identifying things weren't okay, then started sobbing, knowing I was far from okay, because I couldn't get that dream out of my head.

My father nodded his head knowing I was not going to clarify what the matter was, so, he got up from my bedside, and headed to the door.

I couldn't let him know what happened; he would be so mad at me. I just couldn't take that pain or that disgusted look he would give me if he found my nightmarish secret.

He looked at me disapprovingly, sadness in his eyes. I knew it was hurting him, not telling him what the deal was. I just didn't have it in me to tell even my own father.

Sometimes I look at him moping around the house, just like me. And with my loving mother not here to tach him how to help me, it just saddens him more.

Now he's even more lonely.

"You will eventually have to tell someone soon ,Aida, or else you're going to explode holding all of those emotions in," he said looking sadly at me.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Please tell me what you thought of it so far. :)

EIDITED BY EMBER EDWARS