013. ❛ pretty obvious ❜

N O - O N E S - P O V

She felt stupid- INCREDIBLY stupid

She felt stupid- INCREDIBLY stupid. Rosa couldn't help but think, why did I do that?

"I can't stay mad at you" Rosa hears, before being pulled back and into his embraced. She felt content, as his arms wrapped around her waist. In surprise, she didn't hug him back at first but after a small squeeze from him, she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry" She muttered in his neck, and his grip around her tightened even more.

"No no, don't be sorry-"

"Camilo, I'm sorry. I knew that Archer was no good since I met him. And I knew that he was going to be a reason we were going to have somewhat of a argument. But I didn't say anything, but when you brought up your feelings about- knowing something needs to be said, I didn't listen at all" He pulled away, but still his hands around her waist and her arms were still around his necks.

"Rosa, I was in the wrong too- You were stressed and overwhelmed, and I literally told you, your feelings- that weren't even happening and what you weren't even actually feeling or acting. I'm sorry" Her eyes brimmed with tears, but with a small laugh and smile, she wiped them away.

They stared at each other's features for a little bit. He saw that there were small dark circles under her eyes, and he brought his hands up to cup her face. His eyes flickered down to her lips, and started tracing her soft plump lips.

Blush rose to her cheeks, and her eyes slightly widened. "It's funny, before this Archer pulled me aside"

His eye brows furrowed, and his eyes flickered back to hers.

"What did he talk to you about?" For some reason, already he felt a pang of jealousy and interest, wanting to know what he needed from her.

"Oh it was stupid, he literally said he doesn't 'like' me that way- Pfft I don't know, but I blew him off completely" Camilo sighed and laughed.

"I thought you don't sing?" She asked, with a little teasing in her voice. His eyes slightly widened, and he let out a small scoff.

"Pfft- I don't sing, I don't know what your talking about" She laughed but then realized they were still in each other's arms. She tried to make it unnoticed that she noticed, so it wouldn't become awkward. But she slightly pulled away out of his embrace, and pretended like she was trying to look out the door way.

"Ok, sure Milo" Now it was his turn to tease her a bit.

"Milo?"

"What?" She asked, trying to shake it off since she could feel blood rushing up to her cheeks.

"Aw look at you, still blushing because of me" He teases, as she slightly glares at him.

"Camilo" She moans, covering her face with her hands. But suddenly, she squeals as he pokes her side.