Tell me, this is not The Last

Dorm Naniwa Danshi

Michieda was tidying up his bed after returning home from his busier work regarding the promotion single his debut group for his own group in ost drama songs. He wearing a bathrope then bathe first.

"Michie, you want to go first?" asked Daigo once of Naniwa Danshi members

"Yes, I want to rest earlier" little mite-capping michie, his eyes are really tired

"Alright, you must be tired, right? It's okay" Daigo nodded, he went back to the kitchen to do something.

Michieda started to enter the bathroom, he washed his self in the warm shower with a floral scent that would tempt anyone's sense of smell.

Daigo, who had been making food in the kitchen, heard something ringing, and he coming to his room. It just so happens that there are Daigo, Kyohei, and Michie too. But it looks like Kyohei's asleep already.

Daigo sees the name on the screen. It's the sound call from their manager. Daigo redialed the number.

"Hello, sir?"

"Ah Daigo? where's Michie? i have an urgent job for tomorrow in a music station"

"He's having bath, sir. Do u wanna me to tell him after?"

"No, it's little bit related with his agreement. I call you later, ok? take care, Daigo rest well"

"Ok, sir. Good Night" Daigo and His manager hung up the phone. He comeback to the kitchen and having a dinner.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Michie had finished his bath, Daigo told him that the manager had called on him on the off-chance of job. He immediately saw his cell phone checking bubble chat from the manager

 He immediately saw his cell phone checking bubble chat from the manager

Michie was surprised that Meguro would agree. He thought, Meguro would not accept job's offer. Michie smiled as he take off his bathrope and wearing a piyama. He sleeps in his bed looking at the wall. Michie imagine, the special perfomances what will be on the show tomorrow?

Honestly, Michie really missed him since their drama ended. He became gloomy and smiled only slightly at each stage performance. It's not like other members. In the past, he and meguro could have hung around, joked, and rehearsed scripts together all the times that might make Michie's heart blooming.

Michie think that's a natural feeling. But each day goes by, Michie coming out of his group's waiting room and every time he walked past meet Meguro in a backstage of Music Station. They're just saying hello, smiling and bowing. It hurts. But this time, at this event. He's going to meet him again. It makes him so happy.

"Why would i miss him?"

Michie glare, awoke from his imagine. What was he thinking? Ahh, it shouldn't be like this. They're just like a Senpai and little brother. They're only work for their job, not more with this feeling.