News Clarification

There's a lot news about Meguro and Michieda since they're live together in the apartment. It's like a kind of new photo like a hug and kiss edit from them. This is created by the work of an irresponsible person.

Nonetheless, their agency could fast denied the hoax. Their reputations remain in the safe.

Today there are interviews and events for Michie group (Naniwa Danshi).

On the way, Kyohei said something to Michie.

"Hey, do you know about the manga who has been played and role by you and Meguro? it will ended in chapter 35!" Kyohei said.

"Really?" Michie even don't know about the manga actually still on going after he was read that recently. And now? Is that the end of My Love Mix Up?

"Look! all people said the painter was draw you guys more and more similar characteristic after you two played together. Like your style or Meguro hair, look ! and the outfit too oh my gosh. I think the manga character it's a real you and Meguro."

"Eh? Is it really Aoki or me?" Michie shocked.

"That's why i gasp and telling you."

"They also have to hold back the publication a few weeks' exposure to your issues with Meguro." Kyohei looks thinking so hard with it.

"Ahh, unfortunately. Actually i'm the one who loved the manga series. I guess it will have a hundred chapter. But it's not." Said Ryusei while walking with them.

"Yeah it's better to hold that issue for a while. But actually our fans was support you two Michie. I don't know why the news was sharing the article looks like a dirty gaze." Kyohei said

"That's right, many irresponsible media are spreading public heat."

"It's ok Michie, we always protect you okay?" Said Kyohei while Ryusei nodded.

Michie smiled, he find his power to hold this situation

★★★★

It's been a six months since he worked full-time. Especially Michie in a full of jobs, interviews and roles in two movies. The first was the role he had always dreamed of (KINDAICHI). Now Michie can realize it thanks to his popularity. And second, he didn't know why the manager and agency offered him a romance movie based on another novel. But this time it was not a drama, it's a movie that would appear in the cinema. Michie is also have to couple with a woman who has played a series with him and Meguro. It's Riko Fukumoto as Hashimoto-san in Kieta Hatsukoi.

Fans are excited and look forward to it. But there's something a little strange after hearing that Meguro will also be playing a film based on the story of a romance novel. Of course the novel was different from the movie presented by Michie. Even they are have to couple with each other by women.

"It's strange..." Kata Michie di sela istirahatnya.

"Maybe it's a strategy of our agency to diversion of your issue with Meguro."  Daigo answered.

"But i'm sure the issue was not in public domain again. It's been a Six Months right? i also give a distance interaction with Meguro." Michie was confused.

"Yeah maybe. Don't think too much about it anyway. As long as it's good for your career?"

Michie knowing. He was overly looks not like about what was happening. He tried to calm and neutralize himself with his smile and nod.

"Ahh you're right." Insidiously hurt himself.

★★★★★