treinta y dos

new snapchat from princemalfoy to potters!

princemalfoy
hey harry
i'm sorry
potters
for what?
princemalfoy
everything i guess
potters
it's okay dray
princemalfoy
i miss you
potters
so let's hang out :)
princemalfoy
right now?
potters
yeah, come here
seen

REAL LIFE

draco cautiously approached the gryffindor common room, holding in his breath involuntarily as harry came into view. he was nervous, he didn't know what was going to happen. everything that led up to this was unnecessary and stupid but in all honesty, it may have been worth it.
"hey dray," harry greeted, gently grabbing his arm and pulling him into a tight hug. he was warm and smelled like firewood, a scent he was all too familiar with after spending the night with harry a while back.
"hi," he mumbled, muffled against harry's chest, "i missed you."
harry pulled away from the hug just enough to look at draco's face, admiring every inch of it. he truly was beautiful, every detail perfectly placed on his face. without thinking, harry leaned in, planting a sweet kiss on draco's forehead. it seemed natural for the two, even after everything that was unnatural and awkward had occured. gently cupping draco's cheeks, standing as close as possible as he could to the boy, he smiled. he was genuinely happy, he knew they were in a good place, and this was all that matter. the boys leaned in, with almost perfect symmetry, and their lips met. for the first time, they were having a true and genuine kiss and nothing else in the world mattered. they lingered in the kiss for a good while, accepting that this was what was meant to be.
the boys spent the rest of the evening talking, laughing, crying, and expressing their feelings towards each other in every way possible. it was warm, fuzzy, and everything that anyone could ever want.