veintiocho

SNAPCHAT
[8:53 pm]

potters sent a photo to dracomalfoy!

dracomalfoy sent a photo response!

REAL LIFE

harry opened the snapchat from the slytherin boy, furrowing his eyebrows slightly. he looked at the picture for a moment before closing the app, choosing to not reply. it was weird to him that he and draco were now 'friends'. the two were the most unlikely pair that the universe could have thrown together, and he knew that.
he thought back to the snapchat, considering how different the two were. harry, always trying to be bubbly and positive. he wanted to be a source of happiness and light for other people. draco, on the other hand, seemed to always have a frown etched upon his pale skin. he was trying his best, but he had been taught to be that way. he didn't know how to live his life any other way.
letting out an audible sigh, harry stood up from his spot in the library and gathered his things. he needed to go to bed and think, because his current situation was far from ideal.
on one hand, he did genuinely want to be friends with draco and enjoyed his presence. but he didn't want their downfall to be the motives that they had in life. harry knew that draco was a overall sad person, he understood. but he couldn't understand how someone could possibly put all of their energy into being negative. harry wanted to grow from the past -- become a better, more uplifting person but draco just seemed to want to hide away and carry everything with him. harry didn't know if he could handle being around that, and it scared him quite a bit.