catorce!

SNAPCHAT
[ 6:43 pm ]

dracomalfoy
so... have you decided?
and is it weird to say i might miss you
potters
are there real feelings involved or just experimental?
dracomalfoy
strictly experimental (if thats what you want)
potters
no strings attached?
dracomalfoy
none
potters
then sure. but, like you said, this is between us.
dracomalfoy
i realize this is a bit weird, but thanks potter
potters
sure thing, loverboy ;)
dracomalfoy
wait
what
loverboy?
potters
do you not want the full experience with ur experimentation?
dracomalfoy
oh idk i guess, sure
potters
ok babe :)
dracomalfoy
why'd u agree to help me??
potters
boredom, curiosity, the lack of anything better to do
dracomalfoy
oh..
potters
yeaaaaaaa lol
well im off to eat, want to join?
dracomalfoy
now?
potters
sure
dracomalfoy
oh sure
potters
meet me in the ROQ ;)
dracomalfoy
??
ohhh
room of requirements ok

-

draco nervously approached the hidden door to the room of requirements, trying to steady his breathing and collect his thoughts before entering. despite not really having feelings for the gryffindor boy, he was still on edge due to the fact that this could technically be considered as his first date — not to mention, harry was quite attractive and a bit intimidating.
draco finally pulled himself together and stepped inside. he was greeted by a warm, cinnamon scented room. one small table was sitting off to the side and there was a loveseat and couch against the wall.
harry had his legs layed across the loveseat, leaning his back against the armrest as a plate of food sat already in his lap.
"hello," harry mumbled through a mouthful of food, nodding towards draco.
draco's lips curled up into a small smile at the site — harry looked very comfortable and warm. draco quickly made his way to the loveseat, sitting at the end of harry's legs.
"so," harry spoke, setting the plate on the table beside the couch, "how are you?"
draco was a bit thrown off by the question, furrowing his eyebrows slightly, "i'm alright."
harry nodded and sat up, crossing his legs and moving so that his legs were resting against draco's. he gently grabbed one of draco's hands, intertwining their fingers.
"what're you doing?" draco muttered, his cheeks turning a soft pink color.
"getting to it," harry replied, lifting draco's knuckles up to his lips and placing a light kiss against them, "no need to draw this out. we really dont even need to do anything past tonight."
draco swallowed audibly, focusing his attention elsewhere, "oh".
harry leaned towards draco, brushing his lips against the slytherin boys' chin, "how does this all feel to you?" he whispered against his skin.
draco shook his head, leaning back slightly, "i can't do this, harry. i'm sorry."
draco stood up and turned sharply, leaving harry alone on the couch. tears threatened to stain his cheeks as he felt his heart tighten; that's not how that was supposed to feel.